IIM Shillong announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for 2021 session
IIM Shillong PhD in Management Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites online application for admission to full-time Doctoral (PhD) Program in Management for the academic year 2021(10th Batch)
Read further for more details on IIM Shillong PhD in Management Admission 2021
Areas of Specialization
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
IIM Shillong PhD in Management Admission 2021Important Dates
|Online Application Process||On going|
|Last date for submission of online applications is||30th January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Shillong PhD in Management Admission 2021
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate Marks/equivalent CGPA for General Candidates (including EWS), 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST Candidates. Or
- CA, ICWA/CMA or CS with B. Com /similar degrees.
- Additionally, each applicant needs to qualify Secondary, Higher Secondary and Graduation Examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA for General Candidates, 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programmes are eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate, latest by June 30, 2021, from the Principal/ Head of the Department / Registrar or Director of the University / Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2021)
IIM Shillong PhD in Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/
- All candidates are required to fill in the online application form for any one round only, using the link available on the Institute’s website.
- The fully completed form must be submitted within the date mentioned for that round of admission. The application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable fee.
- For details and online applications, visit http://www.iimshillong.ac.in or for clarifications write to Phd@iimshillong.ac.in or call 0364 – 2308052
|Application fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above and who cleared either of the CAT (2019/2020), GATE, GRE, GMAT and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations
- Short-listed candidates (on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above) will be called for an evaluation/personal interview for final selection.
- Admission to the program is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website