IIM Rohtak announce Admission to Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) 2020-2024
IIM Rohtak DPM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak invites applications for admission to Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) for the academic year 2020-2024.
Also See : Admission Notification
About DPM Program
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a premier institute of management education in India.
- The Doctoral Programme in Management (DPM) of the Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a full-time doctoral programme offered in various disciplines. The programme aims at:
- Developing high-quality researchers and teachers for academic institutions in India and abroad.
- Producing top-quality management experts and thinkers for business organizations, government, and society in India and abroad.
Areas of Specialization:
- The DPM will be offered in the following broad Areas:
- Economics & Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing & Strategic Management
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- The programme duration is four years.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Rohtak DPM Admission 2020
- The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks + 18 months experience.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA + 18 months experience.
- 4-years/ 8 Semesters Bachelor’s degree, with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks + 18 months experience.
- Five years Integrated Master’s Degree program in any discipline, with at least 55% marks
- A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than five years from the closing date of application) in any of the following tests mentioned for respective area:
- Economic & Public Policy – CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Finance & Accounting – CAT/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Marketing & Strategic Management – CAT/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management – CAT/GRE/GMAT/UGC- NET in relevant discipline*
- Management Information Systems – CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques – CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- *For Example relevant subject areas are: Commerce, Computer and applications, Economics, Labour welfare and personal relation, Mass communication and journalism, Mathematical sciences, Management, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Tourism and travel management.
- ** Candidates possessing PGDM of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent will be eligible for applying directly.
- Candidates with 2 years of academic experience and master degree or candidates with M.Phil or Candidates with Master Degree with thesis in the relevant disciplines may directly appear for Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be conducted by IIM Rohtak for shortlisting.
- The admission to DPM of IIM Rohtak is open to all Indian citizens, non-resident Indians, persons of Indian origin living abroad and other foreign citizens. Admission to the programme will be based on the academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and work experience. The programme is fully residential and for four years with the option of finishing it in three years.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The candidates will be assessed for their intellectual capabilities, research aptitude and interest in the management discipline.
- The participants of the DPM will be given a Fellowship as mentioned below:
- Rs 30,000 for the first two years and Rs 35,000 after passing the second year
- In addition to this, a merit Fellowship (subject to satisfactory performance) of Rs. 10,000 per month in the second year and Rs. 15,000 per month in the third and fourth years is given to deserving participants.
IIM Rohtak DPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- The online application form can be filled through following link www.iimrohtak.ac.in on a payment of Rs 1000/- (for Indian Citizens) and $ 100 (for foreign citizens or NRIs) as registration charges. A separate application form to be filled in case of applying for more than one area with additional requisite registration charges of Rs. 1000/-.
- The printed application form along with all the documents to be submitted/sent through post to the institute on or before January 31, 2020.
The required documents for the DPM application are mentioned
- One copy of filled up application form duly signed by the candidate.
- Payment receipt of Rs.1000/- with the application form.
- One passport size color photograph same as uploaded in the online application. Write name and application number on the Backside of the photograph.
- Self-Attested copy of the following academic records.
- X / SSLC certificate.
- Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/HSC/VHSC Marksheet & Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheets of all years & Certificate.
- Post-Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate (if Applicable).
- Category Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Work Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of the Score Card/Certificate of CAT / GMAT / GRE (General/Advanced) / UGC- NET/PGDM-IIM.
- Self-attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card)
- Copy of Employee ID Card and/or one business card from the present employer
- Please enclose with this application any published or unpublished research work which you might have completed. You may give abstracts or summaries if the entire document cannot be sent.
- You are requested to attach duly signed sealed envelope containing letters of Recommendation which could be downloaded from website.
- The complete admission form with all the documents should be received in the institute on or before January 31st, 2020.
IIM Rohtak DPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application Process Starts: 25th November 2019
- Last date of Application: 31st January 2020
- Application Shortlisting: 29th February 2020
- DPM Interviews: 2nd to 3rd April 2020
- Announcement of Results: 13th April 2020
- Offer Acceptance & Confirmation: 17th April 2020
- Joining and Reporting: 01st May 2020
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak Management City, NH 10, Southern Bypass, Sunaria, Rohtak 124010, Haryana, Website www.iimrohtak.ac.in