Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak announces Admission to Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) 2023-27, Apply now
IIM Rohtak DPM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak invites applications for admission to 4-years full-time Residential Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) Batch (11) for the academic year 2023-27
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Program in Management Admission 2023
Areas of Specialization
- The DPM will be offered in the following broad Areas:
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing & Strategic Management
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
- Application Process Starts : December 15, 2022
- Last date of Application : February 28, 2023
- Application Shortlisting : March 15, 2023
- RAT Examination : April 15, 2023
- DPM Interviews : April 15-16, 2023
- Announcement of Results : April 25, 2023
- Offer Acceptance & Confirmation : April 30, 2023
- Joining and Reporting : June 06, 2023*
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- Bachelor degree with at least 55% marks and Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS.
- Bachelor degree with at least 55% marks and Qualifications of LLB degree.
- MBBS degree holders with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA + 12 months experience.
- 4-years/ 8 Semesters Bachelor’s degree, with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks + 12 months experience
- Five years Integrated Master’s Degree program in any discipline, with at least 55% marks.
- Those who are in the final year of their Master’s Degree Programme are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing PGDM/MBA of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent will be eligible for the interview process directly. Further, if they are selected, they will be exempted from first year PGP courses.
- A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than five years from the closing date of application) in any of the following tests mentioned for respective area:
- Economic & Public Policy: CAT/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Finance & Accounting: CAT/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Management Information Systems: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Marketing & Strategic Management: CAT/GMAT/UGC- NET in relevant discipline*
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques: CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management: CAT/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline*
- The online application form can be filled through the following link www.iimrohtak.ac.in on a payment of Rs 2000/- (for Indian Citizens) and $ 100 (for foreign citizens or NRIs) as registration charges.
- The printed application form along with all the documents to be submitted/sent through speed post to the institute after the online registration on or before February 28, 2023.
- The required documents for the DPM application are mentioned in Annexure A-1.
- For Indian Citizens : Rs. 2000/-
- For Foreign Citizens or NRIs : $ 100
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to the program will be based on the academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and the work experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The candidates will be assessed for their intellectual capabilities, research aptitude and interest in the management discipline.
- The participants of the DPM will be given a Fellowship as mentioned below:
- Rs 30,000 for the first two years and
- Rs 35,000 after passing the second year
- In addition to this, a merit Fellowship (subject to satisfactory performance) of Rs. 10,000 per month in the
- second year and Rs. 15,000 per month in the third and fourth years is given to the deserving participants.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website