Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGP-WE) 2023, Apply now
IIM Lucknow PGP-WE Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE) previously known as Working Managers’ Program (WMP) at its NOIDA Campus for Academic year 2023.
IIM Lucknow PGP-WE Admission 2023
- Last date of submission of completed application: 15th December 2022
- PGPWE Entrance Exam : 07th January 2023
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates# : 16th January 2023
- Writing Ability Tests and Personal Interviews : 28 and 29th January 2023
- Announcement of Selected Candidates# : 08th February 2023
- Last Date of Acceptance and Submission of Acceptance Fee : 28th February 2023
- Induction and commencement of Program : April 2023
- Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to PGPWE: 2023 – 25 are as below:
- Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- Score of any one of the following tests:
- Valid GMAT/GRE score, the score must be valid till the last date of application; (Online GMAT/GRE score will be accepted only if the test was taken during 01 April 2020-15 January 2022).
- It is mandatory to submit Official Score card/Test Taker copy (if Official Score card is not yet received) along with the application. You need to submit the GMAT/GRE score card along with the application form. You should also inform GMAC/ETS. Our GMAT code is J39-VT-47. and GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code is 4988.
- CAT Score (CAT taken in the year 2020 & 2021 are eligible)
- GATE Score (GATE taken in the year 2021 & 2022 are eligible)
- PGPWE Entrance Exam to be conducted in January 2023 at IIML, Noida Campus;
- A minimum of 3 years full-time post-qualification (after graduation) work experience as on December 31, 2022.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Candidates fill and submit the application form online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the documents in support of the attainments mentioned in Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates should complete the online application form and submit it along with nonrefundable application processing fee and other required documents on or before December 15, 2022
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website http://www.iiml.ac.in/wmp-instructions for online submission of application form.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Based on the scores in GMAT/ GRE/CAT/ XAT/ GATE/ PGP-WE Entrance Exam,candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview;
- After Writing Ability Test & Personal Interview are done, final score is calculated using following components:
- Test Score: 30%
- Academic and Professional Profile: 30%
- Writing Ability Test:10%
- Personal Interview: 30%
- Mode of Exam : Offline (At Noida Campus)
- Medium of Exam : English
- Exam Type : MCQ
- Total Number of Questions : 100
- Duration of Exam : 120 minutes
- Number of Sections : Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), Quantitative Ability (QA)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website