IIM Kozhikode announces admission to PhD Program in Management 2020
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious PhD Programme in Management for the academic year 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can check out all details on IIM Kozhikode PhD Admission 2020 from the page below.
- IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management. This branch of the institute is located on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam area of Kerala. This institute began back in 1997 with 42 students in the first batch. Famous with the name IIMK, this institute is one of the best Management coaching institutes in the country.
PhD areas of Specializations
- The applications are invited for the following areas of specialization:
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Online application will open on
|13th November 2019
|Last date for submission of Online Application is
||15th January 2020 (05:00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2020
- One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma (2 yrs) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with B Com/Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- B Tech/4 year Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent*
- (* for c above additional minimum 3 years relevant experience is required for applying to Marketing Management Area)
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
- Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2020. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2020.
- All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
- Except for those opting for IIMB Test, a candidate applying for Doctoral Programme of IIMK should have a valid test score not older than three years as on January 15, 2020, from the date of application in any of the following tests.
- 1. Economics: CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC NET, IIMB Test
- 2. Finance, Accounting and Control: CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF#, GATE, IIMB Test
- 3. Information Systems: CAT,GATE,GMAT,GRE, IIMB Test
- 4. Marketing Management: CAT, UGC JRF, GMAT and GRE
- 5. Organisational Behaviour & Human Resources: CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF, IIMB Test
- 6. Quantitative Methods & Operations Management: CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC/CSIR JRF, GATE, IIMB Test
- 7. Strategic Management: CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF, GATE, IIMB Test
- IIMK’s PhD admission follows the reservation policy of the Government of India.
- Candidates will be short listed on the recommendation of respective areas based on their Profile and Qualifying Scores. Such candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview (and written tests for certain areas) at IIM Kozhikode.
- Accommodation will be available to the candidates (on payment basis) inside the campus for attending the interviews.
Also See Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online at https://iimk.ac.in/ or https://iimk.ac.in/academics/fpm/admission.php
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. An application fee of Rs.1000/- is required (Rs. 2000/- in case you are opting for IIMB Test), which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form. Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, qualifying examination score card and category certificate are to be uploaded along with the online application form.
- Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of application. The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/her email id.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- IIMK Campus P. O., Kozhikode, Kerala, India, PIN – 673570, Phone: +91-495-2809100, Fax: +91-495-2803010-11, website https://iimk.ac.in/