Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode announce PhD in Management Admission 2022, Apply now
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious PhD Program in Management for the academic year 2022. The application can be submitted online until January 25, 2022.
Interested candidates can check out details on IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2022 from the page below.
Areas of Specializations
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission Dates 2022
- Online application will open on: 06th December 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 25th January 2022
- IIMB Test will be conducted by IIM Bangalore on: 06th February 2022
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma (2-year) with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with Bachelor’s Degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree.
- B Tech/4 year Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent*
- Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; however, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2022. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2022.
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimk.ac.in/
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. An application fee of Rs.1000/- is required (Rs. 2000/- in case you are opting for IIMB Test), which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form.
- Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, qualifying examination score card and category certificates are to be uploaded along with the online application form.
- Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of application.
- The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/her email id.
- Candidates will be short listed on the recommendation of respective areas based on their academic performance, Qualifying examination scores and Research Proposal. Such candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview on an online platform.
- Applicants opting to take the IIMB Test should choose this option in the application. IIMB Test will be conducted by IIM Bangalore on February 06, 2022 at Bangalore and Kozhikode.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website