IIM Kozhikode announces admission to PhD in Management (Practice Track) 2019
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious PhD Programme (Practice Track) in Management for the academic year 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can check out all details on IIM Kozhikode PhD Admission 2019 from the page below.
PhD areas of Specializations
- The applications are invited for the following areas of specialization:
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Information Technology & Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
See: PhD Admission in Management
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application will open on – 01st April 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application is 05th June 2019
- Last date of submission of recommendation is 06th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2019
- One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech., PGDM, EPGDM etc.) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Graduation along with Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Work Experience Eligibility
- Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years full-time work experience after graduation.
- All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
See: PhD Admissions
- Candidates will be short listed on the recommendation of respective areas based on their Profile. Such candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview (and/or Written Test for selected areas if any) at IIM Kozhikode.
- Accommodation will be available to the candidates (on concessional rate) inside campus for attending the interviews
See: Latest Entrance Exam
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online http://iimk.ac.in/academics
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. An application fee of Rs.1000/- is required which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form.
- Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, and category certificate are to be uploaded along with the online application form. Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of application. The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/her email id.