|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore announces Admission to Doctoral Program (PhD) for Session 2023, Fill Application Form Now
IIM Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) offered in various specializations for the academic session 2023
Interested candidates can check the post below for details on IIM Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 such as specialization offered, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
IIM Bangalore PhD Admission 2023
Areas of Specializations
- PhD Students specialize in one of the following areas:
- Decision Sciences
- Information Systems
- Finance & Accounting
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy
- Complete the doctoral program within 5 years of registering for the program
- Application Window (with GMAT/GRE/GATE/ JRF (NET)/CAT2022) : August 31, 2022 to December 12, 2022 (5:00 p.m. IST)
- Application window (with IIMB Test) :
- August 31, 2022 to October 10, 2022 (for IIMB Test on Oct 16, 2022)
- August 31, 2022 to December 12, 2022 (for IIMB Test on Dec 18, 2022)
- IIMB Test [Online]
- Slot -1: October 16, 2022
- Slot -2: December 18, 2022
- Area Tests (as decided by Areas) * : January 30, 31, 2023
- Interviews* : February 1, 2, 3 & 4, 2023
- Interview Cities : Bengaluru
- Offers* : February 3rd week
- Offer acceptance – Last date* : March 1st week
- Programme Registration* : June 2023
- Candidates should have
- A Master’s Degree (obtained after completing bachelor’s degree) or a 5 year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline (OR) Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 55* percent marks in the bachelor’s as well in the master’s degrees/PG Diploma (*50 percent marks for SC, ST and PwD categories). (OR)
- Professional qualification – CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50*percent marks) with B.com / Degree (*45 percent marks for SC, ST and PwD categories). (OR)
- A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor’s degree with at least 6.5* CGPA or equivalent marks (*6.0 CGPA for SC, ST and PwD categories).
- Candidates require a valid test score, from any one of the acceptable tests to the area(s) of specialization they are applying to, as shown in the below.
Acceptable Test Scores
- Decision Sciences – GMAT/GRE/CAT 2022/GATE /JRF (NET)/ IIMB Test
- Information Systems – GMAT / GRE / CAT 2022/ GATE / IIMB Test / JRF(NET)
- Economics – NOT APPLICABLE
- Entrepreneurship – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ GATE/ IIMB Test
- Finance & Accounting – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ GATE
- Marketing – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ GATE/ IIMB Test
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ GATE/ JRF (NET)/ IIMB Test
- Production & Operations Management – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ GATE/ IIMB Test
- Public Policy – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ GATE/ JRF (NET)/ IIMB Test
- Strategy – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT 2022/ IIMB Test
- The application form for admission to Doctoral Programme 2023, will be available at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#.
- The deadline for submission of fully completed applications is December 12, 2022 (5:00 p.m. IST).
- Please note that candidates can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
- The application fee (Non-Refundable) is:
- Application fee – GMAT / GRE / CAT / GATE / JRF (NET) :
- 1-Area – Rs.1000
- 2-Areas – Rs.1500
- Application fee plus IIMB Test Fee
- 1-Area – Rs.2000
- 2-Areas – Rs.2500
- Based on the information provided by the applicants, candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) and called to Bangalore for an area specific written test and / or interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website