Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad announces PhD in Management Admission 2022, Fill Admission Form Now
IIM Ahmedabad PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad has invited applications for admission to PhD Programme in Management for the academic year 2022-22.
- Areas of high levels of specialization (1) Agriculture (2) Economics (3) Finance & Accounting (4) Human Resource Management (5) Information Systems (6) Innovation and Management in Education (7) Marketing (8) Organizational Behaviour (9) Production and Quantitative Methods (10) Public Systems and (11) Strategy
IIM Ahmedabad PhD in Management Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Link open for Online Application: September 13, 2021
- Last date for submitting Online Application: January 17, 2022
- The candidate must hold, subject to the condition laid down below:
- Master’s of PG diploma (2 yrs) Or Professional qualification CA/ ICWA/CS with B.Com/Degree – 3 years
- B.Tech./ 4 year Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent – 4 years
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification should be: (a) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or
- Recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India or (c) possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Master’s/Bachelor’s Programs that would make them eligible, can also apply
IIM Ahmedabad PhD in Management Admission Application Process 2022
- Application Form and Brochure will be available online www.iima.ac.in
- Candidates can fill-up the application form online and are eligible to apply for a maximum of two Areas of high levels of specialization. An application fee of Rs.500/- can be paid through IIMA gateway.
- Candidates applying to the PhD Program are required to take the CAT or a standard test in lieu of CAT. For NRIs and Foreign students this standard test is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- Different Areas of high levels of specialization of IIMA have specified different standard tests that candidates applying to the PhD Program in their Areas can take in lieu of CAT
Standard Test in lieu of CAT
- Agriculture: GRE/GMAT/UGC-JRF (Economics/ Development Studies/Development Economics/ Business Economics/ Management)/ICAR-SRF (PGS – merit list for award of SRF)
- Economics: GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- Finance & Accounting: GRE/GMAT
- Human Resource Mgt.: GRE/GMAT/GATE
- Information Systems: GRE/GMAT/GATE
- Innovation & Mgt. in Education: GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF in relevant discipline
- Marketing: GRE/GMAT
- Public Systems Group: GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (in relevant discipline)
- Strategy: GRE/GMAT
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website