Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad announces ePost Graduate Program in Management Admissions 2019
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission 2019 – IIM Ahmedabad invites applications for admission into ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) for the academic year 2019.
IIM A ePost Graduate Programme (*ePGP)
ePost Graduate Programme (*ePGP) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive technology platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
*e’ stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
See: MBA Admission Dates 2019
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of application submission: 31st May 2019
- Personal Interview: June/ July 2019
- Campus Module Starts at IIMA: 23rd September 2019
- Studio Module Starts on: 03rd October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission 2019
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline/CA/CS/ICWA with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA is the basic qualification to apply for admission to ePGP 2019-21 at IIM Ahmedabad.
- A minimum 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful completion of graduation as on December 31, 2018 is required from the applicants.
- Applicants should be of minimum 24 years Age (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- The complete Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Must have obtained valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select “Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – e-Mode Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)”as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/GRE) will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
- The total programme fees payable by ePGP students at IIM Ahmedabad is Rs 17, 42,500/- (Exclusive of GST which is to be paid on actual).
- Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.
- The total programme fees for the 2019-2021 batches may increase further after making adjustment for inflations.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website: www.iima.ac.in
Steps to Apply online
- Visit the official website of IIM Ahmedabad
- Fill in the required details such as Name, phone no. etc.
- Check your mail for the ID & Password provided by the IIM Ahmedabad
- Login with the New ID provided
- Complete the registration process
- Make payment
Sargam Marg, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, Website: www.iima.ac.in