Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kurnool announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 December Session, Apply Now
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool invites applications for admission to Full-time/Part-time PhD Program for the academic session commencing in December 2023. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kurnool is an Institute of National Importance, established in 2015. It is fully funded and managed by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is aimed to become a Centre of Excellence for pursuing Design and Manufacturing oriented Engineering Education and Research domains. Read on for more details on IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2023.
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2023
PhD Research Programs
- The Institute offers full-time/part-time PhD Programs in the Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, and English)
- Web notification of the PhD Advertisement & the Application Registration process starts on 25th October 2023
- Last date for the submission of online Application forms: 28th November 2023
- Web notification of the short-listed candidates for Written Test /or Interview: 1st December 2023
- Tentative dates of written test and/or interview (for short listed candidates): 11th to 13th December 2023
- Announcement of Results: 15th December 2023
- Last date for the seat confirmation, fees payment for the first Semester (selected candidates only) and reporting to the institute: 24th December 2023
- Report to the Institute and Commencement of the Academic Session: 26th December 2023
Applicants holding Master’s degree
- Master’s/M.S. (by Research) degree in Engineering / Technology / Mathematics / Physics / English in the appropriate branch of study with minimum 60% aggregate marks or CGPA ≥ 6.5 (out of 10) in UG and PG.
- Computer Science and Engineering : Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology. Preference will be given to those with M.Tech. /M.E. /M.S. degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent.
- Should have been qualified in GATE exam any-time
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- Should have qualified in the GATE exam any-time.
- Mechanical Engineering : Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Energy Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation, Metallurgical Engineering, Production/Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CIM and other allied areas.
- Should have qualified in the GATE exam any-time.
- Mathematics: M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics or equivalent with GATE/CSIR-NET/NBHM/Inspire Fellowship.
- Physics: Master’s degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science and other allied areas with GATE/CSIR-NET/Inspire Fellowship.
- English: MA in English (TESOL/TESL/ELT) (or) MA in English Literature or allied subjects with NET/GATE in English or allied subjects
Applicants holding Bachelor’s degree:
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record will be considered for direct admission to PhD Program in the engineering departments subject to the following conditions:
- A B.Tech degree holder from IIT with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10-point scale or with a valid GATE score.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering/Technology from any other University with a valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) or 75% of marks under Gen/OBC category and at least CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) or 70% for candidates under SC/ST/PWD category.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering/Technology from a reputed R&D organization with excellent research record and with minimum 60% aggregate marks or CGPA ≥ 6.5 (out of 10).
All eligibility details please check prospectus
- Interested and eligible candidates shall submit applications using online Admission to Ph. D programme portal available on the Institute website (www.iiitk.ac.in).
- No Downloadable Forms will be available. After filling the form, you are advised to take a printout of your application and keep the same for your record.
- For Any queries, the applicants can drop a mail to: [email protected]
- For Gen / OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates : Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications and satisfying additional criteria set by the institute from time to time only will be called for a written test and/or interview.
- Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test based on GATE 2023 syllabus and/or interview, the selection committee will finalize the names of candidates for admission to the PhD program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website