Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM) Gwalior announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 (December Session), Apply Now
IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2023 – Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM) Gwalior invites applicants for admission to Full-Time/Part-Time PhD Program in various disciplines and interdisciplinary areas for the academic year 2023-24. The award of this degree is in recognition of high academic achievements, independent research, and application of knowledge to solve real-life research problems in engineering, sciences, and management. Read the post below for more details on IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2023.
IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2023
Broad Areas of Research
- Engineering Sciences
- Beginning of online application form filling October 05, 2023 (Thu)
- Last date of submission of online application form November 15, 2023 (Wed)
- Releasing list of shortlisted applicants November 21, 2023 (Tue)
- Presentation-cum-Interview December 06/07, 2023 (Wed/Thu)
- All applicants must have a valid GATE/NET (LS/JRF) score
- For Engineering: Must have first class in MTech/ MS/ ME or equivalent in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/ IT (Information Technology)/ ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering), EEE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) degrees with first division in relevant discipline in their BE/BTech.
- For Management: Must have first class Masters Degree or its equivalent in any branch of Engineering/ Technology or Management. OR 1st class Masters Degree in Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Commerce or Economics with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the courses at Undergraduate level.
- For Engineering Sciences: Applicants must have an M.Sc./M.Tech./M.E. or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the institute with a minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 7.00 on a 10-point scale in a qualifying degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics/Nanoscience & Technology/Materials Science/Quantum Computing/Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Engineering Mathematics/ Industrial
- Mathematics or any other branch related to Physics/Mathematics with first division at undergraduate (B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech.) level. Additionally, the applicants must have a valid GATE/NET score.
- Applicants who do not have a master’s degree are also eligible for Ph.D. admission subject to the 75% marks in B.Tech. Additionally, the applicants must have a valid GATE/NET score.
- However, the requirement of GATE/NET can be exempted for applicants with both a Master’s degree and an Undergraduate degree (B.Sc./B.Tech./B.E.) with 75% or CGPA 8.0 or above from CFTIs.
- Candidates are required to fill the online Application Form available on the Institute website www.iiitm.ac.in
- Candidates must specify broad areas of research in the application form. Candidates must need to upload the scanned copy of GATE score
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of GATE score
- Gen/OBC Application Fee of Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.800/-
- Selection will be based on previous academic record and / or performance in written test/interview.
- Selection of Ph.D. Admission will be based on available Faculty Expertise
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website