IIIT Naya Raipur announces Admission to M.S. (Research) and PhD Program 2022 (Autumn Semester)
IIIT Naya Raipur MS & PhD Admission 2022 – Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur invites applications for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Science by Research (M.S.(R)) in all disciplines of Engineering, Science, English, and Management beginning in Autumn Semester 2022-23.
IIIT Naya Raipur MS (Research) and PhD Admission 2022.
- The disciplines in which Ph.D. programs will be offered are: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Physics, Mathematics, Humanities and Management. Moreover
- M.S.(R) program will be offered in any discipline of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE).
PhD Admission Categories
- Institute Scholar
- Individual Fellowship
- Sponsored Category
- Project Staff
- On Deputation
- Ph.D. Program : The minimum duration of the Ph.D. Program (excluding dropped semester(s)/maternity leave) is 3 years (36 months) from the date of joining.
- M.S. (R) Program : The M.S.(R) program shall comprise of the following two parts, viz. Part-1 : Prescribed Course Work, and Part-2 : Project Work and Thesis. The minimum duration of the program shall be 3 academic years (6 Semesters).
- Opening of Online Link for applications:28th April 2022
- Closure of online applications: 10th June 2022
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates: 17th June 2022
- Written test and Interviews: 01st July 2022
- Announcement of results: 08th July 2022
- Reporting at IIITNR:by 15th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Naya Raipur MS & PhD Admission 2022
For Ph.D. Program
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a Master’s degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- The candidate should have first division or equivalent in both Bachelor and Master level degrees.
- All candidates seeking admission under Institute Scholar category shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in the qualifying examination given below:
- Ph.D. (Engineering)- GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET
- Ph.D. (Science, Management)-GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/NBHM
- Ph.D. (HSS)- UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET NOTE: The Selection Committees may set higher criteria than the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Applicants under the INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP category should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency. They are not entitled for Institute Assistantship.
- Applicants under Sponsored (Full-time) category must be a regular employee of the sponsoring organization with at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
- Applicants under the on-deputation category should have at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
For M.S. (R) Program
- The eligibility of a candidate is based on the highest academic qualification at the time of application, as given below:
- B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent degree in an appropriate discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10-point scale), OR
- Master of Science or equivalent degree in an appropriate discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (in a 10-point scale), and minimum 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (in a 10-point scale) in Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree, from a recognized University/Institution.
- Relaxation as per government norms for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Students with B.Tech. from IITs/NITs/IIITs with a CGPA greater than or equal to 8.0 will be admitted directly into M.S.(R) program without the need for an interview provided they are already associated with a sponsored project/scheme of the Institute.
- The maximum age of a student shall preferably be below 35 years on the first of Dec of the Autumn semester.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitnr.ac.in/
- All applications will be received through the online portal of IIIT Naya Raipur only.
- Please read the instructions given in the M.S.(R) & Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them while coming for Written test/Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website