Indira Gandhi University (IGU), Meerpur announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IGU Meerpur PhD Admission 2023 – Indira Gandhi University (IGU), Meerpur, Rewari, Haryana invites applications for Admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2023.
IGU Meerpur PhD Admission 2023
PhD Programs offered
- Pharmaceutical Sciences; Biotechnology; Chemistry; Mathematics; Environmental Science; Commerce; Management; CSE; Economics; Geography; English;
- PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences: 03; Chemistry: 03; Mathematics – 01; Commerce – 11; Management – 02; CSE – 09; English – 15; Geography – 01
- Application form release: 11th January 2023
- Last date to submit application form to the concerned department: 25th January 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: 30th -31st January 2023
- Result declaration: 31st January 2023 (after 05 PM)
- Merit List: 02nd February 2023
- Date of 1st Physical Counseling: 04th February 2023
- Date of 2nd Physical Counseling if needed: 07th February 2023
- Date of 3rd Physical Counseling if needed: 09th February 2023
- Commencement of classes (Ph.D. Course work): 10th February 2023
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent B grade in UGC/AICTE seven point scale in the subject concerned or in an allied subject.
- For the Department of Management and Department of Economics and Commerce- Master’s Degree or any other degree recognized equivalent thereto in (i) Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or in allied subjects with at least 55% marks OR (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Management equivalent to MBA recognized by AICTE with 55% marks or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale.
- M. Phil degree (regular mode only) or a recognized equivalent degree beyond Master’s degree level with at least 55% marks or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale in the subject concerned or allied subject. However, the candidate must have 55% marks at P.G. level.
- A relaxation of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/BC-A & BC-B (non-creamy layer of Haryana)/ differently-abled candidates belonging to Haryana state only or for those who have obtained their master degree before 19th September, 1991.
- The candidate shall apply for admission to Ph.D. programme through a prescribed form available on the University Website www.igu.ac.in.
- The applicant shall deposit processing fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 250/- (for S.C./S.T./B.C./Differently abled candidates of Haryana only) through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur or through Punjab National Bank Fee Challan available in the concerned Department. The SC/BC candidates belonging to the State other than Haryana will be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes.
- Separate application form (s) shall be filled up for each subject.
- Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur shall notify predetermined total seats to be filled up by each Department on annual basis primarily for UGC/CSIR-NET/JRF (with validity period) candidates
- UGC/CSIR – NET /JRF (with validity period)/GATE/GPAT/Teacher fellowship holders/Awardee of the fellowship by DST (INSPIRE), ICMR, ICSSR or any other equivalent national level fellowship shall be exempted from the Entrance Test for admission to Ph.D. course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023