IFMR Graduate School of Business, Krea University announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IFMR GSB KREA PhD Admission 2023 – IFMR Graduate School of Business, Krea University, Andhra Pradesh offers full-time residential Research Programme leading to the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the Session 2023
IFMR GSB KREA PhD Admission 2022
- Application opens : Wednesday, 04 Jan 2023
- Deadline for submission of application : Monday, 03 April 2023
- Announcement of shortlist# : Monday, 17 April 2023
- Online Interviews## : Between 24 April – 30 April 2023 (Mon – Sun)
- Announcement of results : Second week of May 2023
- Registration, Orientation and Classes begin : First/Second week of July 2023
- A candidate seeking admission into the Krea University’s PhD program in addition to having 60% marks in undergraduate degree, s/he must satisfy the eligibility requirements prescribed by the University as under. The eligibility criteria are:
- Master Degree or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline, with 55 percent marks in the qualifying examinations OR
- Five-Year integrated Master’s degree/Dual degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with 55 percent marks in the qualifying examinations OR
- Professional Qualification like ACA/FAC/AICWAI/ACSI Qualifications of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR
- Valid Scores of Standardised Tests (CAT, CMAT, GATE, GMAT, GRE, NET JRF, NMAT, XAT) – Optional Written test may be conducted in lieu of standardised test scores for shortlisted candidates.
- Graduates of full-time post-graduate degree courses and candidates in the final year of the post-graduate degree are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online the University website https://krea.edu.in/
- Brochures and Application Form can also be downloaded from IFMR GSB website.
- By Email – Mail the completed application form along with the supporting documents (self-attested) to firstname.lastname@example.org The application form will be emailed to you if you fulfill our eligibility criteria.
- There are two stages in the selection process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online Personal Interview.
- Admission to the programme will be based on combined scores of qualifying parameters and interview parameters.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website