ICFAI University Baddi Admission Notification for full time PhD Program in Physics, Mathematics and Management 2020
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2020 – The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh, Baddi (IUHP) invites applications for admission in PhD Program (full time) in Physics, Mathematics and Management for the academic session 2020-21.
Also See : Phd Admissions
PhD Program Details
- The Admission modalities are with reference to the Campus-Based Full-Time Programs offered by the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (IUHP).
- The Ph.D Program of the University is, in general, a 3-year program that emphasizes on development of the student’s capacity to conduct original research.
- The program encourages the student to work independently and also to be able to identify, analyze and solve basic and applied research problems effectively and creatively. The students are required to work on the campus.
- The PhD Program is rigorous and interdisciplinary. It is regularly updated, benchmarking the academic delivery against the best standards.
- PhD Program in (Physics)
- PhD Program in (Mathematics)
- PhD Program in (Management)
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of completed Application Form
||25th July 2020
|Interview, Submission of certificates and verification
||25th July 2020
||25th July 2020
|Commencement of Classes
||04th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2020
- Two-year postgraduate degree with 55% or more or equivalent CGPA, over and above a four year Undergraduate Degree along with UGC-NET / SLET qualification in a respective discipline.
- Postgraduate students who do not have a four-year undergraduate degree will be required to undergo certain additional courses to cover the marginal deficiency.
- The admissions are made through applications. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program by filling the Application Form.
- All the final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Universities / Board by August 01, 2020 will be admitted provisionally.
- Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and meeting the minimum requirements as indicated above. The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by September 17, 2020 will be cancelled and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
- The Program Fee is Rs.30,000/- per semester. Admission Fee and Caution Deposit are payable as per the University Policy.
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iuhimachal.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of Entrance Exam fee) towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iuhimachal.edu.in
- Send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of Entrance Exam fee) towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Himachal – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Baddi.
The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) University, Campus, # 5, HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist, Himachal Pradesh – 174103, Phone No: 9218403060, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.iuhimachal.edu.in