ICFAI University Baddi PhD Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Fees, Application and Selection Process
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2022 – The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh, Baddi invites applications for admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the academic session 2022
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program offered
- PhD Program in (Physics)
- PhD Program in (Mathematics)
- PhD Program in (Computer Science Engineering & Management)
- PhD Program in (Commerce)
- PhD Program in (Economics)
- Three Year (Regular) and four year (Parttime)
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form : July 29, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision : May – July, 2022
- Registration : August 16, 2022
- Commencement of Classes : August 17, 2022
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualifications for admissions to Ph.D. program shall be a Master’s Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA or equivalent qualification recognized by the University. A relaxation of 5 percent may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently abled candidates. The University shall admit applicants to Ph.D. degree program through Entrance Test conducted by it. Applicants who have qualified UGC- NET/SLET/GATE/GPAT candidate in the relevant discipline shall be exempted from the Entrance Test.
- Ph.D Physics : M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA along with UGC-CSIR NET / SLET/ IU HP Entrance examination as per UGC Guidelines.
- Ph.D Mathematics : Master Degree in Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA along with UGC-CSIR NET/ SLET/ IU HP Entrance examination as per UGC Guidelines.
- Ph.D Computer Science & Engineering : Two-year postgraduate degree in Computer Science / IT with 55% marks and above or equivalent CGPA, over and above a four year Undergraduate Degree along with UGC-NET / SLET qualification in a respective discipline as per UGC Guidelines.
- Ph.D Management : Two-year postgraduate degree in Management with 55% marks and above or equivalent CGPA along with UGC-NET / SLET / IU HP Entrance examination as per UGC Guidelines.
- Ph.D Commerce : Two-year postgraduate degree in Commerce discipline with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA along with UGC-NET / SLET / IU HP Entrance examination as per UGC Guidelines.
- Ph.D Economics : Two-year postgraduate degree in Economics discipline with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA along with UGC-NET / SLET / IU HP Entrance examination as per UGC Guidelines.
ICFAI University Baddi PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online and offline in both modes.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iuhimachal.edu in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards online Registration charges by using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard/ Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned colour photograph along with the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Applicants can download Application Form through official website www.iuhimachal.edu
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send to
- The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) University Campus, # 5, HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist, Himachal Pradesh – 174 103
- The admissions are made through IU HP application form. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program by filling the Application Form.
- All the final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Board/ Universities by August 01, 2022 will be admitted provisionally.
- Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and meeting the minimum requirements as indicated above.
- The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by September 17, 2022 will be cancelled and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
- Those students who apply for cancellation of their seat on or before August 16, 2022, Rs. 1,000 will be deducted as Administrative charges and the rest of the amount paid will be refunded.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website