Gujarat Vidyapith Ahmedabad announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023-24, Apply Now
Gujarat Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023 – Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered in various departments for the Academic Year 2023-24. The Gujarat Vidyapith was founded by Mahatma Gandhi on 18th October, 1920. It was started as Rashtriya Vidyapith. The Vidyapith imparts higher education with an integrated system of education, teaching from Nursery to Doctorate level. Read on for details on Gujarat Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023 from the post given below.
- Date of commencement of online application: 12th September 2023
- Last Date of Application: 30th September 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: Will be declared later on
- A minimum duration of three (3) years, including coursework, and a maximum duration of six (6) years from the date of admission to the PhD program Provisional Admission)
- Candidates who have completed 1-year/2-semester master’s degree program after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree program or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree program or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled
- Regulations– University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2022
- Application forms are to be submitted online through the University Website gujaratvidyapith.org
- Registration Fees (one time) Rs. 1000/-
- The Fees per semester from the academic year 2023-24 shall be as under – INR
- Education Fees -Rs. 4000/-
- Internal Exam Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Student Support and Welfare – Rs. 200
- Enhancing Professional Competency Fees – Rs. 250
- Curricular Activities Fees – Rs. 500
- Total – Rs. 5950
- Up to 50% of the total seats for the candidates who have qualified for fellowship/ scholarship in UGC –NET/ UGC- CSIR NET/GATE/CEED and similar National Level tests, followed by interview.
- Remaining seats are through an Entrance Test conducted by the Vidyapith, followed by interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website