GLA University Mathura announces Admission to PhD Program 2023-24, Apply now
GLA University PhD Admission 2023 – GLA University invites applications for admission to Part-Time/ Full-Time PhD Courses offered by the University for the academic session 2023-24
GLA University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered at
- PhD (Institute of Pharmaceutical Research)
- PhD (Institute of Engineering & Technology) : Computer Engineering & Applications, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- PhD (Institute of Applied Sciences & Humanities) : Biotechnology, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, English
- PhD (Institute of Business Management)
- PhD (Institute of Legal Studies & Research)
- PhD (Faculty of Education)
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Application : 25th May 2023
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview : 03rd June 2023
Eligibility Criteria GLA University PhD Admission 2023
- An applicant belonging to the above category should possess the following minimum qualifications in appropriate areas to be eligible to apply for admission for the Ph. D programme of the University:
- Candidates for admission to the PhD program shall have 55% marks in Master’s degree for the admission in Applied Science & Humanities (Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, English), Law, Management and Education.
- However, 60% marks in Master’s degree remaining Courses (Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering & Application, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Pharmaceutical Sciences) .
- Five Percent Relaxation in the minimum eligibility is provided to SC/ST Category Students.
- It is desirable that the applicants, who possess minimum prescribed qualifications for admission to PhD programs, should have an excellent academic/professional track record in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates with valid M.Phil/NET/JRF/SLET/GATE/GPAT scores are exempted from the written test.
- Candidates can submit their application by online mode through https://www.gla.ac.in/
- Hard copy of the application need not be submitted.
- The candidates can deposit the requisite application fee by using net banking/debit card/credit card or can send a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- in favour of GLA University, payable Mathura/Vrindavan at the address GLA University, Mathura, 17 km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road, PO Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406 (Uttar Pradesh). The Fee will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through banking/debit card/credit card
- The applicant will have to qualify the Ph. D entrance test conducted by the University or central bodies such as UGC /CSIR etc. The qualified applicant will be interviewed by the respective departmental research committee.
- Candidates with valid M.Phil. /NET/JRF/SLET/GATE scores are exempted from written test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website