Delhi Technology University (DTU) announces Admission to Master of Design (M.Des) Program 2022, Apply now
DTU M.Des Admission 2022 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites online applications for admission to its 2-years Master of Design (M.Des) Program offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022-23.
Candidates can fill and submit the online application through DTU website till June 14, 2022. Interested candidates can check details on DTU M.Des Admission 2022 from the page below.
DTU M.Des Admission 2022
M.Des Specializations offered
- Interaction Design
- Product Design
- Visual Communication
No. of Seats
- Total Seats – 15
- Availability of Notification: 13th May 2022
- Online Registrations start: 20th May 2022
- Last date for Online Registration: 20th June 2022
- Design Aptitude Test & Interview: 25th – 27th June 2022
- List of selected and waitlisted candidates: 30th June 2022
- 1st Round of Admission at DTU: 06th July 2022
- Announcements of seats for 2nd Round: 09th July 2022
- 2nd Round Admission at DTU: 14th July 2022
- Announcements of seats for 3rd and final Round: 17th July 2022
- 3rd Round Admission at DTU: 20th July 2022
- Registration: 01st August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for DTU M.Des Admission 2022
- Degree: Must possess a professional graduation degree of 4-year duration. Examples of such a degree are B.Tech, BE, B.Arch, B.Des, BFA etc.
- Marks in Degree: Merely having a graduate degree is not sufficient. Must have passed graduation with 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) or equivalent grades.
- CEED: Must also qualify Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022 (CEED 2022)
- SC – 15% seats are reserved for SC applicants.
- ST – 7.5% of the total seats are kept reserved for candidates belonging to ST category.
- OBC-NCL – 27% seats are for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- EWS: – Out of the total seats, 10% are reserved for EWS candidates.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://dtu.ac.in/ before 14th June 2022
- Application process is completed only when a print out of the filled online application form is taken after paying the registration fee online.
- Candidates must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with two good quality photos (same as uploaded on online application form) affixed in the appropriate place on the form on the day of Interview.
- General, OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, PwD Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online by Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking
- Selection on the basis of performance in Design Aptitude Test and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary