Bose Institute Kolkata, Admissions for PhD Programs 2019-20
Bose Institute PhD Admissions 2019 – Bose Institute, Kolkata founded by Acharya J.C. Bose, an autonomous research institution under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India will recruit students for the PhD Program for the year 2019-20.
Broad areas of research
Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Microbiology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Plant Biology and Environmental Science.
See: PHD Admission 2019
- Last Date for Apply: 14th October 2019
- Counseling cum Walk-in-Interview will be held: 21st October 2019
- Master’s degree (Science/Engineering/Technology): Physical/Biological/Chemical/ Environmental/Atmospheric/Veterinary /Marine /Agricultural/Computer/Bioinformatics/ Mathematical/Statistical Science
- Candidate should have a valid award of JRF (CSIR-UGC-JRF/DBT-JRF/ICMRJRF/DST-INSPIRE/DBT-BINC etc or equivalent). The award should be valid at least for next three months from the date of interview.
- Below 28 years as on the day on which the application is made (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rule)
- As admissible as per Govt. of India rule
- Interested candidates should register online on Website http://jcbose.ac.in within 14th October 2019 latest by 5 PM. No online registration will be allowed after 5 PM.
- An online acknowledgement receipt will be generated on successful registration.
- Candidates will have to bring the online acknowledgement receipt during the time of interview. No candidates will be entertained for walk-in-interview without the online acknowledgement receipt. In case of any difficulty during online registration, email at email@example.com
- A list of registered candidates will be displayed at the institute website on 17th October 2019. The time-slot of interview for the registered candidates will be mentioned in that list.
- Candidates appearing for the interview on 21st October 2019 will have to bring original documents (testimonials, marksheets, certificates etc). No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
- A counselling cum Walk-in-Interview will be held for the same on 21st October 2019 at 10.30 am onwards in the committee room (1st floor of main building), Centenary campus of Bose Institute, Kankurgachi, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII M, Kolkata 700054.
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Bose Institute, Kolkata
- Bose Institute, (A Society for Scientific Research financed by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India), P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII M, Kolkata 700054, West Bengal, Phone: (+91)(33) 2355-9219/9416/ 9544/7430, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.jcbose.ac.in