Birla Global University announces Admission to UG, PG and PhD Programs 2021-22
Birla Global University Admission 2021 – Birla Global University, Gothapatna, Bhubaneswarhas invited applications for admission to various UG, PG and PhD Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Birla Global University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses – BBA (Honours), BBA (Business Analytics), BBA (Digital Marketing), BAJMC) (Honours), B.Com (Honours), BA Economics, BBA.LLB (Honours)
- PG Courses – MBA, MAJMC, M.Com., MA Economics
- Ph.D Courses – PhD in Management & Economics
Birla Global University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply Online Form for all UG, PG courses: 18th August 2021
- PhD Entrance Examination-2021: September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Birla Global University Admission 2021
- UG Courses: Passed 10+2 with Minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent CGPA) from a recognized University.
- Passed Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate
- A relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) /Differently- abled and other categories of candidates
Birla Global University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.bgu.ac.in/
Steps to Follows
- Step-1 – Students aspiring to take admission to BGU should fill up online application form by visiting University website: www.bgu.ac.in
- Step-2 – Complete filled- up application form can be submitted online by payment of requisite application fee for respective courses
- Step-3 – Eligible candidates will be contacted for the further process of Admission to different courses.
- Step-4 – Provisional admission offer letters will be issued to the selected candidates.
- UG Courses –UG Admission will be based on the basis of merit (Percentage of marks secured in 10th and 10+2/12th Board Exam)
- PG Courses – Selection process based on past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score; GDPI or Comprehensive PI WAT
- PhD Courses – Selection based on entrance test and Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website