Ahmedabad University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for Session 2023, Apply now
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission 2023 – The Ahmedabad University invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSOM) for the academic session 2023-24.
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission 2023
- Availability of Online Applications Forms: Ongoing
- Last Date of receiving Online Application Forms: 28th February 2023
- Notification of Personal Interaction Round to shortlisted candidates: 06th March 2023
- Personal Interaction Round starts from: 09th March 2023
- Notification of Admissions to Selected Candidates: 13th March 2023
- Last Date of receiving Online Application Forms: 30th April 2023
- Notification of Personal Interaction Round to shortlisted candidates: 03rd May 2023
- Personal Interaction Round starts from: 08th May 2023
- Notification of Admissions to Selected Candidates: 15th May 2023
- Last Date of receiving Online Application Forms: 31st May 2023
- Notification of Personal Interaction Round to shortlisted candidates: 05th June 2023
- Personal Interaction Round starts from: 08th June 2023
- Notification of Admissions to Selected Candidates: 13th June 2023
- Commencement of Academic Session: July / August 2023
- Candidates who have appeared at CAT 2022 conducted by IIMs / XAT 2023 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur/ CMAT 2023 conducted by AICTE/ NMAT 2022 conducted by GMAC / MAT 2022-23 conducted by AIMA / SNAP 2022 conducted by Symbiosis International, Pune are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A candidate who has appeared for the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply.
- Eligible candidates can to apply must apply in the prescribed online form at website https://ahduni.edu.in with payment of non-refundable application fee of Rs.1200 (inclusive of GST)
- Upon online registration, candidates will be issued a unique login id which should be used for subsequent admission process correspondence.
- Candidates are strongly recommended to access the unique login id and their registered email id on a regular basis for admission updates.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1200/- (inclusive of GST)
Mode of Payment
- All candidates offered admission can pay the fees by logging again to the application portal with the unique user id and password and pay the fees. Modes available for payment Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cheque and Demand Draft
- A candidate will be shortlisted for the personal interaction round if he/she meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- The University awards 30% weight to the entrance exam score from the best of all the scores the candidate has mentioned in the application form, 20% weight to the Academic Profile (Includes academic and extracurricular activities), and 50% weight to the Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Assessment Test (WAT).
- If the candidate does not score the minimum prescribed percentile/score in the entrance exam he/she will not be considered for shortlisting for the Personal Interaction round.
Final Admission Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in the Writing Assessment Test and Personal Interaction round for admission.
- Selection criteria after the final admission round award 50% weight to Personal Interview (PI); and Caselet, i.e Online Writing Assessment Test (WAT) post shortlisting, 30% weight to entrance exam percentile/score, and 20% to Academics.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023