Teerthanker Mahaveer University announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 – Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad invites applications for admission to full time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program (Under Attractive Research Fellowship Scheme) for the academic year 2021-22.
- Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics); Computer Applications; Dental Science; Education; Engineering (CS, EC, Civil & Electrical); Medical Sciences (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Pharmacology); Management; Paramedical Science; Pharmacy; Fine Arts, Physical Education
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receiving the Completed Application Forms : 21st October 2021
- Date of Special TRAT : 23rd October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates seeking admission to the PhD Program (Research Fellowship Scheme) Shall fulfil the eligibility Criteria as per the revised PhD Ordinance of the University-2021. (https://www.tmu.ac.in/tmu/phd-ordinance-2021).
- Master’s degree of a recognized Indian university or a Postgraduate degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification in the relevant field with not less than 55% marks in aggregate
- SC/ST/PH/Jain minority applicants shall be eligible for 5% relaxation in marks.
- The University offers research fellowship of Rs. 20,000 per month to the eligible and deserving research scholars (for details please visit : https://www.tmu.ac.in/tmu/research-fellowship).
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidates have to apply online on the website of the University (https://admissions.tmu.ac.in/). The completed application form along with the necessary documents and a non-refundable application fee of Rs.2000/- must be submitted online.
- Admission to the PhD program is based on the entrance test. All eligible candidates will be required to appear in the ‘TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT)’ and Interview/viva voce for admission to PhD programme to be conducted by the University.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET including JRF/SLET/GATE/Teacher fellowship holder, GPAT or have passed M.Phil programme are exempted from the University TRAT.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website