Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply Now
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University PhD Admission 2022 – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) invites application for Admission to (Full time /Part Time) Ph.D. programme for the academic session 2022
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University PhD Admission 2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 31st August 2022
- Intimation to Eligible Candidates : 10th September 2022
- Date of Written Test (Online) : 15th September 2022
- Date of Interview (Offline) : 16th & 17th September 2022
- Date of Declaration of Result : 24th September 2022
- Date of Admission to Ph.D. programme : 27th & 28th September 2022
- Date of Orientation programme : 30th September 2022
- Applicants should have secured at least 50% of marks in 10th and 12th Board Exam of the respective Boards. In addition, the applicant should satisfy the eligibility criteria, given in the below, for the Core Discipline / Area of Research of the Department / Centre / Faculty to which the application is being submitted.
- Faculty of Management Sciences : MBA/ PGDM/ (AICTE approved)/ M. Com./ MA in Economics/ PMIR/ M. Tech. in Industrial Engg. / Public Administration, with 6.00 CGPA or 60 percent of marks in aggregate
- Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management : Post-Graduation in Hotel Management / Tourism Management / Hospitality / Culinary / Food & Nutrition & Allied Subjects with CGPA 6.00 or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- Faculty of Medical Sciences : MD/MS in relevant discipline with 6.00 CGPA or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- MBBS (Medical Science with 5.5 CGPA or 55 percent of marks in aggregate.
- M. Sc.in Medical Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Clinical Psychology, Master’s in Occupational Therapy with 6.00 CGPA or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- Faculty of Dental Sciences : MDS in relevant discipline with 6.00 CGPA or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- BDS (Dental Science) with CGPA 6.00 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
- Faculty of Nursing : M.Sc. in Nursing or relevant discipline with CGPA of 6.00 or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences : M. Pharma in relevant discipline with CGPA 6.00 or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- Centre for Biotechnology : M.Sc in Biotechnology, Life Science or relevant discipline with CGPA of 6.00 or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- Faculty of Legal Studies : LLM in relevant discipline with a minimum of 6.00 CGPA in a 10 point scale or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- For more eligibility Criteria please check on official website https://www.admission.soa.ac.in/phd-admission-information
- Candidates have to submit an application online www.soa.ac.in.
- For details and instructions, please visit SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN web site: www.soa.ac.in.
- After the online application form is filled up and submitted, a form will be generated and it will be available in your mail. You have to mail this form along with all relevant documents to the Dean (R & D) office through the Email ID email@example.com.
- The Dean (R & D) office will not take any responsibility for the non-receipt of the applications in time.
- Candidates will have to qualify through Written Test and Personal Interview taken together. The performance in the Personal Interview will be considered for those candidates who are eligible for Written Test exemption. The questions for the written test are multiple choice type and will be conducted through an online platform (preferably Co-Cubes).
- Candidates belonging to the following categories are exempted from the Written Test, but need to appear for a Personal Interview.
- i. With valid JRF in UGC-Net/UGC-CSIR NET/ ICMR/ICAR/ ICSR.
- ii. With valid GATE/ GPAT/ SLET/ teacher Fellowship.
- iii. With M.Phil. Degree.
Details of Exam Test
- The duration of the Written Test is two hours.
- Written test has 50 percent weightage. It contains 50 questions from Research Methodology and 50 questions from relevant branches.
- Personal Interview is having 50 percent weightage. It contains 20 percent weightage for personal interview, 10 percent weightage for research publication, 10 percent weightage for career and 10 percent weightage for a research proposal write up.
For more details and apply please visit the official website