NTA released ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022 Notification for Admission to Doctoral Degree Program & Award of JRF/SRF (PhD)
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for ICAR All India Competitive Examination (AICE JRF/SRF (PhD)) 2022 on behalf of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022 is conducted annually for Admission to Doctoral Degree Program and Award of JRF/SRF (PhD) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences courses.
Read on for more details on ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) from the page below.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022
- Online submission of Application Form : 20th July 2022 to 19th August 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M.)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI : 19th August 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed after 23.08.2022) : 21st August 2022 to 23rd August 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website Will be announced later on NTA website
- Date of Examination : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Timing of Examination : As indicated on Admit Card
- Centre, Date and Shift of Examination : As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Attempted Question Paper and Provisional Answer Keys : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Websites : www.nta.ac.in, https://icar.nta.nic.in/
- Declaration of Result on NTA website : Will be announced later on NTA website
- Schedule for Online Counseling : Will be announced by the ICARon www.icar.org.in, www.icarexam.net after the declaration of result
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022
- Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility norms set for AICE JRF/SRF (PhD), before submitting the online form.
- Indian nationals who have passed Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) will be eligible. In other cases, where grade points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured a minimum percent score.
- Indian Nationals of at least 20 years of age as on 31.08.2022 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- More eligibility criteria and other details please check information brochure https://icar.nta.nic.in/information-bulletin/
- NTA has released the application form for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) 2022 at icar.nta.ac.in
- Candidates can apply for the form online mode. Applicants must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form and read the important instruction
- Candidate should keep all the documents ready before filling the application form, documents required are provided in the information brochure
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. icar.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the relevant link for online application for SRF/JRF at the homepage.
- Step 3: Now click on the option for new user registration.
- Step 4: Enter details including correct email ID and mobile number on the registration form to complete the registration.
- Step 5: Now fill up the application form by entering the correct details.
- Step 6: An application number is generated upon submitting the application form online
- General/Unreserved Rs.1850/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- (NCL)*& UPS**/ EWS – Rs.1820/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender – Rs.920/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022 Exam Pattern
- In order to prepare for the exam, the candidate should have an understanding of the exam pattern
- Mode of Examination : LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration : 2 Hours
- Number of Questions
- 120 (20 + 50 + 50)
- 20 – Part A (General knowledge/reasoning ability)
- 50 – Part B Core Group (refer Table-1) containing the specialized Subject opted by the candidate for Ph.D.
- 50 –Part C Specialized Subject opted by the candidate for Ph.D.
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice with 4 options
- Maximum Marks : 480 (80+200+200)
- 4 marks for each correct response
- -1 mark for each incorrect response (negative scoring)
- 0 for non-attempt
- Medium of Paper : English only
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022 Syllabus
- Question Paper for the Test shall be based on the Syllabus of Subjects as prescribed by the ICAR, available at website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website