NTA released ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023 Notification for Admission to Doctoral Degree Program & Award of JRF/SRF (PhD), Apply now
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023 – National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for ICAR All India Competitive Examination (AICE JRF/SRF (PhD)) 2023 on behalf of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023 is conducted annually for Admission to Doctoral Degree Program and Award of JRF/SRF (PhD) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences courses.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023
- Online submission of Application Form 22.05.2023 to 16.06.2023
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI: 16.06.2023
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed after 20.06.2023): 18.06.2023 to 20.06.2023
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: Will be announced later on NTA website
- Date of Examination: Will be announced later on NTA website
- Duration of Examination: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Timing of Examination As indicated on Admit Card
- Centre, Date and Shift of Examination As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Attempted Question Paper and Provisional Answer Keys: Will be announced later on NTA website
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023
- Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility norms set for AICE JRF/SRF (PhD), before submitting the online form.
- Indian nationals who have passed Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) will be eligible. In other cases, where grade points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured a minimum percent score.
- Indian Nationals of at least 20 years of age as on 31.08.2023 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- More eligibility criteria and other details please check information brochure https://icar.nta.nic.in/information-bulletin/
- NTA has released the application form for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) 2023 at icar.nta.ac.in
- Candidates can apply for the form online mode. Applicants must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form and read the important instruction
- Candidate should keep all the documents ready before filling the application form, documents required are provided in the information brochure
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. icar.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the relevant link for online application for SRF/JRF at the homepage.
- Step 3: Now click on the option for new user registration.
- Step 4: Enter details including correct email ID and mobile number on the registration form to complete the registration.
- Step 5: Now fill up the application form by entering the correct details.
- Step 6: An application number is generated upon submitting the application form online
- General/Unreserved Rs.1850/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- (NCL)*& UPS**/ EWS – Rs.1820/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender – Rs.920/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023 Exam Pattern
- In order to prepare for the exam, the candidate should have an understanding of the exam pattern
- Mode of Examination : LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration : 2 Hours
- Number of Questions
- 120 (20 + 50 + 50)
- 20 – Part A (General knowledge/reasoning ability)
- 50 – Part B Core Group (refer Table-1) containing the specialized Subject opted by the candidate for Ph.D.
- 50 –Part C Specialized Subject opted by the candidate for Ph.D.
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice with 4 options
- Maximum Marks : 480 (80+200+200)
- 4 marks for each correct response
- -1 mark for each incorrect response (negative scoring)
- 0 for non-attempt
- Medium of Paper : English only
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2023 Syllabus
- Question Paper for the Test shall be based on the Syllabus of Subjects as prescribed by the ICAR, available at website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website