NTA released ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 Notification for Admission to Doctoral Degree Program & Award of JRF/SRF (PhD)
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for ICAR All India Competitive Examination (AICE JRF/SRF (PhD)) 2021 on behalf of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 is conducted annually for Admission to Doctoral Degree Program and Award of JRF/SRF (PhD) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences courses.
Read on for more details on ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) from the page below.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form Availability: 25th July 2021
- Last Date to fill the Application Form: 20th August 2021
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website only: 23rd – 26th August 2021
- Issuance of Admit Card: To be announced
- ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) 2021 Exam Date: 17th September 2021
- Release of answer key: To be announced
- Final answer key: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- First Round Counselling: To be announced
- Second Round Counselling: To be announced
- Third Round Counselling: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021
- Candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility norms set for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS), before submitting the online form.
- Indian Nationals who have passed the Master’s Degree Programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) from any recognized University in India would be eligible to apply for the AICE SRF/JRF (PGS).
- General, OBC (NCL) and UPS/ EWS – 60%
- SC/ST/PwD – 50%
- Candidates should be at least 20 years of age, at the year of admission. There is no option relaxation allowed in the case of a minimum age limit.
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 Application Process
- NTA has released the application form for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) 2021 at icar.nta.ac.in
- Candidates can apply for the form online mode. Applicants must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form and read the important instruction
- Candidate should keep all the documents ready before filling the application form, documents required are provided in the information brochure
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. icar.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the relevant link for online application for SRF/JRF at the homepage.
- Step 3: Now click on the option for new user registration.
- Step 4: Enter details including correct email ID and mobile number on the registration form to complete the registration.
- Step 5: Now fill up the application form by entering the correct details.
- Step 6: An application number is generated upon submitting the application form online
- General/Unreserved Rs.1820/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- (NCL)*&UPS**/ EWS – Rs.1800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender – Rs.900/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 Exam Pattern
- In order to prepare for the exam, the candidate should have an understanding of the exam pattern
- Exam Mode: LAN Based Computer Based Test
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- No. of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Maximum Marks: 480 (80+200+200)
- Marking: 4 marks/correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 mark/wrong answer
ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) 2021 Syllabus
- Question Paper for the Test shall be based on the Syllabus of Subjects as prescribed by the ICAR, available at website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website