Institute of Technology and Management Gwalior announces Admission to PhD Program 2023-24, Apply now
ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission – Institute of Technology and Management Gwalior invites application for admission to the PhD Program through Entrance Exam for the session 2023-24.
ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Biotechnology/ Microbiology
- Environmental Sciences
- Agriculture (Horticulture/Agronomy)
- Advt. in News Paper: 15th January 2023
- Last date of application: 15th January 2023
- Entrance Test/Interview: 28th March 2023
- Declaration of Result: 10th April 2023
- Candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application, hold Master’s degree with at least stipulated percentages as below or an equivalent grade of the University, a deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University:
- Engineering – First Class at UG and/or PG level
- Science – 55 Per cent at PG level
- Management – 60 Per cent at PG level
- Computer Applications – 60 Per cent at PG level
- Humanities – 55 Per cent at PG level
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website http://itmuniversity.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- All relevant documents i.e., marksheet of qualifying examination, proof of age and other documents should be uploaded by the candidate along with an online application form.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- The candidate is expected to make a presentation on the research work he /she proposes to pursue. The experts may ask any question on his presentation and the syllabus prescribed for the entrance test.
- Note : Weightage is 100% for interview for candidates qualifying GATE/GPAT /NET/SLAT/ or U.G.C. /CHIR/DST or State Level Fellowship.
- Weightage is 20% for interview, 60% for written test & 20% aggregate or qualifying P.G. examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website