- IISc Bengaluru: Belagavi/Belgaum [KA], Bengaluru [KA], Bidar [KA], Gulbarga/Kalaburagi [KA], Hassan [KA], Hubbali [KA], Hyderabad [TS], Kannur [KL], Kozhikode [KL], Mangaluru [KA], Mysuru (Mysore) [KA], Palakkad [KL], Port Blair [AN], Shimoga [KA], Thrissur [KL], Vatakara [KL]
- IIT Bombay: Ahmedabad [GJ], Ahmednagar [MH], Akola [MH], Amravati [MH], Aurangabad [MH], Goa [GA], Jalgaon [MH], Kolhapur [MH], Mumbai-Navi Mumbai-Thane [MH], Nagpur [MH], Nanded [MH], Nashik [MH], Pune [MH], Rajkot [GJ], Sangli [MH], Satara [MH], Solapur [MH], Surat [GJ], Vadodara [GJ]
- IIT Delhi: Faridabad [HR], Greater NOIDA [OR], Gurugram [HR], Hisar [HR], Indore [MP], Jaipur [RJ], Jammu [JK], Jodhpur [RJ], Mathura [UP], New Delhi [DL], Srinagar [JK]
- IIT Guwahati: Agartala [TR], Asansol-Durgapur [WB], Dhanbad [JH], Dibrugarh [AS], Dimapur-Kohima [NL], Guwahati [AS], Imphal [MN], Jorhat [AS], Kalyani [WB], Patna [BR], Shillong [ML], Siliguri [WB]
- IIT Kanpur: Agra [UP], Aligarh [UP], Bareilly [UP], Bhopal [MP], Gorakhpur [UP], Jabalpur [MP], Kanpur [UP], Lucknow [UP], Prayagraj (Allahabad) [GJ], Varanasi [UP]
- IIT Kharagpur: Bhubaneswar [OR], Bilaspur [CH], Brahmapur (Odisha) [OR], Kolaghat [WB], Kolkata [WB], Kharagpur-Midnapore [WB], Raipur [CH], Ranchi [JH], Vijayawada [AP], Visakhapatnam [AP]
- IIT Madras: Alappuzha [KL], Chennai [TN], Coimbatore [TN], Ernakulam [KL], Guntur [AP], Karimnagar [TS], Khammam [TS], Kollam [KL], Kottayam [KL], Madurai [TN], Ongole [AP], Puducherry [PY], Salem [TN], Thiruvananthapuram [KL], Tiruchirapalli [TN], Tirunelveli [TN], Tirupati [AP], Warangal [TS],
- IIT Roorkee: Ambala [HR], Dehradun [UK], Ghaziabad [UP], Haldwani [UK], Jalandhar [PB], Kangra [HP], Kurukshetra [HR], Meerut [UP], Mohali-Chandigarh [PB], Moradabad [UP], NOIDA [UP], Patiala [PB], Roorkee [UK], Shimla-Solan [HP],
Choice of Exam Cities –
- JAM 2024 Exam will be conducted in eight zones. The names of these eight zones with the list of zone-wise Exam Cities given above. Candidates must specify their first, second and third choice of cities at the time of applying for JAM 2024. When the choice of first city is made, then the zone gets determined and the candidates will be able to choose the second and third choice city only from the same zone.
- Note: JAM 2024 Committee may add or drop an examination city or town due to operational constraints – a notification will be made on the JAM 2024 website.
Check out :