IIT Joint Admission Test 2022 Admission Procedure
- Information Brochure and all other Information related to JAM 2022 is available on the Website https://jam.iitr.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2022 only through JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) link available at the website https://jam.iisc.ac.in/ and https://jam.iitk.ac.in
- The steps to apply for JAM are:
- Step 1 – A candidate has to first register on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- Step 2 – Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing the candidate’s enrolment ID is sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate
- Step 3 – Fill the application form.
- Step 4 – Upload all the scanned images needed.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee.
- Step 6 – Print the application form and keep it safe for reference
- Application fees specific to Gender/Category are given below. The application fee is non-refundable.
One Test Paper Two Test Papers Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD* Rs. 750/- Rs.1050/- All Others Rs.1500/- Rs.2100/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/Debit/Net -banking
Check out :