How to Apply for IIT JAM 2020 ?
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2020
IIT JAM 2020 Application
- The Information Brochure and all other Information related to JAM 2020 will be updated time to time on the Website https://jam.iitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2020 only through JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) link available at the website https://jam.iitk.ac.in
- The facility for Online Registration and Application will be available through the website https://jam.iitk.ac.in from 05th September 2019
- A candidate has to first register on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- The candidate must give an E-mail address that he/she uses and checks frequently, as all communication to the candidate from JAM 2020 will be sent to this E-mail address. The candidate must not use somebody else's E-mail address and only one candidate can be registered with one E-mail address.
- One Test Paper - Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD Rs.750/-
- Two Test Paper - Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD Rs.1050/-
- All Others [One Test Paper] - Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD Rs.1500/-
- All (Two Paper Test) - (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD Rs.2100/-
- The application fee is non-refundable
- JAM 2020 is open to all nationals (Indian/Fo0reign). Candidates seeking admission to the academic programs covered under JAM 2020 need to appear in JAM 2020. There is no age restriction.
- JAM 2019 Exam will be held on 09th February 2020 (Sunday) as a Computer Based ONLINE Exam
- For admission, foreign nationals are required to satisfy the rules and regulations of the admitting Institute(s) pertaining to foreign students. For further details, they are advised to contact the concerned Admitting Institute(s)
- To apply for admission to a desired program, a candidate is required to qualify in the relevant Test Paper and also satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) of the respective Academic Program
- Candidates who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final exam of their qualifying degree in 2020 are also eligible to appear in JAM 2020. By qualifying in JAM 2020, candidates can apply for a provisional admission subject to the condition that: (a) all parts of their final exam shall be completed by the date of registration of the Admitting Institute, and (b) proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified by the Admitting Institute, should be submitted by 30th September 2020.
- On the basis of performance in JAM 2020, for each test paper, separate merit lists will be prepared for General (GEN), OBC Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates
- In all matters concerning JAM 2020, the decision of the Organizing Institute or the Organizing Chairman, JAM 2020 will be final and binding on all the applicants
Check out :