IIT JAM 2022 Application Process
- Information Brochure and all other Information related to JAM 2022 is available on the Website https://jam.iitr.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2022 only through JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) link available at the website https://jam.iisc.ac.in/ and https://jam.iitk.ac.in
- The steps to apply for JAM are:
- Step 1 – A candidate has to first register on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- Step 2 – Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing the candidate’s enrolment ID is sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate
- Step 3 – Fill the application form.
- Step 4 – Upload all the scanned images needed.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee.
- Step 6 – Print the application form and keep it safe for reference
- Application fees specific to Gender/Category are given below. The application fee is non-refundable.
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD*||Rs. 750/-||Rs.1050/-|
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/Debit/Net -banking
Check out :
IIT JAM 2022 – IIT Joint Admission Test for MSc Admission 2022
IIT JAM Eligibility 2022 and Educational Qualification
Important Dates for IIT JAM 2022
IIT JAM 2022 Participation Institutes
IIT JAM 2022 Admission Procedure
M.Sc. Admission Procedure in IITs through JAM 2022
M.Sc., M.Tech and PHD Programs in IITs Admission through JAM 2022
Exam Pattern for IIT Joint Admission Test
How to apply for IIT JAM 2022 ?