IIT JAM 2024 Application Process
- All Information related to JAM 2024 is available on the Website https://jam.iitg.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2024 only through JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) available through the “Candidate Portal” button on the website https://jam.iitm.ac.in from September 5, 2023 to October 13, 2023.
- The steps to apply for JAM are:
- Step 1 – A candidate has to first register on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- Step 2 – Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing the candidate’s enrolment ID is sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate
- Step 3 – Fill the application form.
- Step 4 – Upload all the scanned images needed.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee.
- Step 6 – Print the application form and keep it safe for reference
- The details of the application fee are given below. The application fee is non-refundable.
Female (All Categories) / SC / ST / PwD*
- One Test Paper : Rs 900/-
- Two Test Papers : Rs 1250/-
- One Test Paper : Rs 1800/-
- Two Test Papers : Rs 2500/-
- **Fee Amount – Fee for Changing Examination Cities /Test Papers /Category /Gender is Rs.300/- apart from the applicable difference in Application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit card/Debit/Net -banking
- *PwD: Person with benchmark Disability
Check out :