IIITDM Jabalpur announces Admission to Master’s Program in Design for session 2022
IIITDM Jabalpur M.Des Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur invites applications for admission in Master’s Programme (Design) of the Institute and Part Time Master’s Program for Working Professionals for the academic session 2022-23
IIITDM Jabalpur M.Des Admission 2022
- Master’s of Design (Regular)
- Part Time Master’s Program for Working Professionals
- Date of start to fill up on-line application : 13th April 2022 Wednesday
- Last date of filling up online application along with upload of relevant documents and payment of application fees : 06th May 2022 (11:59 PM) Friday
- Announcement of selected candidates for M.Des (Regular) : 16th May 2022 Monday
- Online Interview for Part Time (M.Des) Programme : 18th May 2022 (Tentative) Wednesday
- Announcement of selected candidates (Part Time) : 20th May 2022 Friday
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates (Regular & Part Time) : 27th May 2022 Friday
- Registration/ Orientation : YTD
- Commencement of Classes : YTD
IIITDM Jabalpur M.Des 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Master of Design (M.Des.)– (Regular):
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) or equivalent shall be required in the qualifying examination (4 years degree programme in B.Tech/B.Des. or equivalent) as the specified minimum for admission in a master’s programme.
- For admission to two years Masters Programme (M.Des.) under the regular category, qualifying marks/ certificate in GATE/CEED will be essential. The candidate should have a valid GATE/CEED score.
Part time Master’s Programme (M.Des.) for Working Professionals:
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) or equivalent shall be required in the qualifying examination (4 years degree programme in B.Tech/B.Des. or equivalent) as the specified minimum for admission in a master’s program.
- For such candidates the requirement of GATE/CEED is waived off.
- The person must be employed in defense establishment, interested applicants should be required to submit their applications must be properly forwarded by the Organization or in a company/industry having turnover of Rs. 100 crores or more at executive position and have 05 years or more experience in a company.
- The minimum experience for admission in part time Masters for working professionals will be 05 years for persons employed in organizations other than defense organizations. For persons in defense organizations, the minimum experience requirement will be waived off but such applications must be properly forwarded by the organization.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 06th May 2022.
- Kindly note that the Institute will accept only online application forms.
- For Gen, EWS and OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates : Rs 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to the M.Des. program will be purely on the basis of CEED/ GATE score.
- 1/3rd seats are reserved for the GATE qualified and 2/3rd for the CEED qualified candidates.
- In case, after admissions, if some seats remain vacant corresponding to seats allocated for GATE qualified then it will be converted to CEED qualified candidates or vice versa.
- Admission to Part Time M.Des. Program will be based on the Interview to be held online.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary