Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22
Guru Jambheshwar University PhD Admission – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the session 2021-22.
PhD Program & Seats Offered
- Computer Science Engineering -03
- Communication Management & Technology -02
- Environmental Science & Engineering -04
- Food Technology -05
- Bio & Nano Technology -06
- Haryana School of Business-10
- Applied Psychology -04
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – 16
- Electronics & Communication Engineering -06
- Mechanical Engineering -14
- Physiotherapy -05
- Economics -04
- Electrical Engineering -05
- Hindi -01
- Total -85 Seats (tentative)
Guru Jambheshwar University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application form (download from University website: www.gjust.ac.in ): 24th January 2022
- Last date of submission of online application form and payment of fee: 07th February 2022 (upto 12:00 Midnight)
- Display of Merit List for JRF (valid)/NET/GATE/GPAT candidates etc.: 09th February 2022
- Date of Counselling for admission of JRF (valid) /NET/GATE/GPAT candidates etc. (Venue & Time: Department Concerned/School/Institute of Religious Studies at 10:00 A.M.): 10th February 2022
- Display of seats remaining vacant category wise after admission of JRF (valid)/NET/GATE/GPAT candidates etc. in various Teaching Departments/School: 11th February 2022
- Date of Entrance Test for vacant seats : 09th March 2022
- Date of display of Entrance Test Result on University website www.gjust.ac.in: 12th March 2022
- Date of Counselling for admission of candidates qualifying Entrance Test. (Venue & Time: Department Concerned/School/Institute of Religious Studies at 10:00 A.M.): 14th March .2022
- Date of Commencement of Course Work: 15th March 2022
- Commencement of Coursework Examination: September, 2022
Guru Jambheshwar University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate who wishes to be accepted as a candidate for Ph.D. programme must satisfy the following academic criteria:
- Master ‘s degree in the subject concerned or in an allied subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST, OBC (BC-A & BC-B non creamy layer) and Differently-abled candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- For Haryana School of Business: Master’s Degree or any other degree recognized equivalent thereto in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or in allied subjects or Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE/AIU or Graduates having passed their final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST, OBC (BC-A & BC-B
- non creamy layer) and Differently-abled candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
Guru Jambheshwar University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Availability of Information Brochure- Ph.D. and online Application form (download from University website: www.gjust.ac.in
- Candidates read all Instructions carefully before applying.
- For General Category : 1200/-
- For reserved categories : Rs. 300/-
- For Economical Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates of Haryana: Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit/Debit/Net Banking
- Applications for enrolment to PhD Program shall be advertised once in a year normally in the month of September/October.
- The Teaching Departments/School/GJJM Institute of Religious Studies of the University will declare the total seats once in a year for Ph.D. admission in the beginning of the academic session. The University shall notify the number of seats to be offered by each Department/School/Institute for admission in Ph.D. programme on annual basis as per schedule decided from time to time in accordance with the state reservation policy strictly.
- The number of seats once declared will not be increased in any circumstance.
- The candidates having UGC-CSIR/DBT/DST/ICMR/ASRB/UGC-National Fellowship for Schedule Caste students (NFSC)/HSCST-JRF(valid) qualified certificate with JRF award letter/Provisional DST Inspire Fellowship (one year validity subject to the final offer of fellowship as per criteria of DST failing which admission in Ph.D. shall be treated cancelled)/NET (Valid for three years from the date of issue of certificates)/Valid GATE/GPAT score will be exempted from taking Entrance Test. The Ph.D. seats will be first offered to these candidates in following preferences as per merit criteria mentioned in sub clause-vii:
- UGC-CSIR//DBT/DST/ICMR/ASRB/UGC-National Fellowship for Schedule Caste students(NFSC)/HSCST-JRF(valid)/DST Inspire Fellowship candidates
- the candidates having HSCST-JRF.
- The Candidates having NET (Valid for three years from the date of issue of certificates). The condition of validity of duration of three years of issuance of NET certificate will not be applicable on the regular teachers working in State Universities/Central Universities and Govt./Govt. Aided Colleges.
- The Candidates having Valid GATE/ GPAT score
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website