Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sirmaur announces Admission to Executive PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh invites application for admission to Executive PhD program offered in various specializations for the academic session 2023-24.
Executive PhD program at IIM Sirmaur (IIMS) is a doctoral programme in management for working executives interested in pursuing research in any of the fields of management.
IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2023
Areas of Specializations
- Information Management System
- Decision Science
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Tourism Management
- Last day of application: 31st August 2023
- Interview dates: last week of September 2023
- Results: Mid-October 2023
- Classes begin: January 2024
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Sirmaur Executive PhD Admission 2023
- Candidates require a valid test score of CAT/GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF AND must have obtained any one of the following qualifications after higher secondary school (10+2) or equivalent:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline with 55 percent marks or a two-year post-graduate diploma with at least 55 percent marks along with a Bachelor’s degree with at least 55 per cent marks
- A 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree with at least 55 per cent marks (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50 per cent marks) along with Bachelor’s degree (with at least 55 per cent marks)
- A 4 year/ 8 semester’s Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6 CGPA.
- IIM Sirmaur follows Govt. of India norms of reservation
- The Executive PhD application form can be accessed from IIM Sirmaur’s website http://www.iimsirmaur.ac.in
- A candidate is eligible to submit applications for a maximum of two areas. Incomplete admission forms will not be accepted.
- For candidates having valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/ GATE/JRF(NET) Scores
- Application for one area – Rs.1000/-
- Application for two areas – Rs.1500/-
- In Stage 1 of the selection process, based on the information provided by the applicants, candidates will be shortlisted based on the recommendation of the respective areas.
- In Stage 2, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a first round of personal interview to be conducted by the members of the candidate’s area of specialization.
- In Stage 3, candidates shortlisted by different areas will be required to appear for a personal interview with the members of the Doctoral Programme and Research Committee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023