Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management Kolkata announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (Evening) Program 2022-24, Apply now
IISWBM MBA (Evening) Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) Kolkata has invited applications for admissions to 2-years MBA Evening Program affiliated to Calcutta University for the academic session 2022-24
Check out more details on IISWBM Kolkata MBA (Evening) Admission 2022 from the page below.
- Students will choose any one area of specialization from among the following:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Analytics and systems Management
IISWBM MBA (Evening) Admission Dates
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Form : 31st May 2022
- Date of Group Discussion, Interview & Result : June 2022
- Session Begins: July 2022
IISWBM MBA (Evening) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Honours or equivalent candidates from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) in graduations with a minimum of two years work experience at a supervisory/ executive level.
- Graduates in any professional course (Engineering etc.) LLB (5 years) of a recognized University
IISWBM MBA (Evening) Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit IISWBM’s website www.iiswbm.edu
- Read the instructions carefully and take necessary action.
- The application can be submitted via online or offline process.
- Purchase by paying Rs. 900/- in cash at IISWBM, Management House, Kolkata 700073 or Print out the application form available online.
- Filled in form along with all the documents at IISWBM drop box or post the same to IISWBM address
- Application Form: Rs.900/-
- Payment Mode : Through online & Offline
- Candidates will be required to undergo any entrance test like CAT, MAT, JEMAT, ATMA etc. on the basis of which they will be called for GD and PI at the institute’s premises.
- The final list of the selected candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
- Those who are appearing for MA, JEMA, ATMA, CMAT, XAT etc., may also apply.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website