Purvanchal University announces Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2023 for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
PUCAT 2023 – Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2023-24 through Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2023.
Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2023
- UG Programs : B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology; B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science); B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry); B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Geology); B.Com. (Hons.); B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.), 5 Yrs. Integrated Course; B.A. (Hons.); BCA
- PG Programs : M.Sc.(Biotechnology); M.Sc. (Microbiology); M.Sc. (Biochemistry); M.Sc. (Environmental Science); M.Sc. (Physics); M.Sc.(Chemistry); M.Sc./M.A.
- (Mathematics); M.Sc. (Applied Geology); MBA; MBA(Business Economics); MBA (Finance & Control); MBA (e-Commerce); MBA (Agri-Business); MBA (HRD); M.A. (Mass Communication); M.A./M.Sc. (Applied Psychology); M.A. (Women Studies); M.Tech. (Computer Science); M.Tech. (Power System); M.Tech. (Communication Engineering); M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering); M.Tech. (Material Science &; Technology; MCA
- Diploma : Diploma in Pharmacy (2 Yrs.); PG Diploma in Gender & Women Studies (01 Yr.)
- Online application form is available from: June 2023
- Last Date for Submission of online Application form: 15th July 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: Updated later
- Announcement of Result: Updated later
- Date of Admission: Updated later
- For UG Programs : Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) with a minimum aggregate score of 40% for UR/OBC and 33% for SC/ST.
- For PG Programs : Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBC) or Post Graduate with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST and OBC)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus and visit the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in/admission-4/
- Application to the PUCAT-2023 can be made through online mode only. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in.
- On-Line application form through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in can be submitted 15th July 2023 23:59 hrs.
- Candidates are advised to read this Information brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- This Entrance Examination is open to all the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in the country.
- Do not send a hard copy of “Confirmation Page” after completion and online submission of application form on the portal of University.
Entrance Examination Fees
- For Unreserved and OBC category :- Rs. 500/-
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST :- Rs. 250/-
- Admission in B.Tech. shall be through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2023). In case seats lie vacant after JEE-2023 counseling, admissions shall be made directly by the university on the basis of the merit of JEE-2023
- Admission in MCA will be initially from (CUET PG 2023). In case seats lie vacant after counseling, admissions for M.C.A. courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2023.
- Admission in BCA shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2023.
- Admission in M. Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2023. Preference shall be given to GATE qualified candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website