How to Apply for SSC Combined Graduate level Exam 2018?
The application process for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 (SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam) has started from 5th May 2018 onwards. According to the schedule, the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25th July to 20th August 2018 .
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Application procedure
- The Application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/offline. The examination is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements
- The candidate is required to indicate his posts wise preference very carefully. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form Annexure-II (A&B) may be referred to
- All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION are assigned Roll numbers; these will be communicated to them about two weeks before Tier-I exam
- Fee Rupees One Hundred only (Rs.100): Women candidates and candidates belonging SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Govt. orders
- Online Submission of the Application may be made at Staff Selection Commission Website http://ssconline.nic.in
- The filling of online application contains two parts Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration
- For detailed instructions relating to Application Form, instructions for filling up the application form and for on-line payment/submission of application, candidates are advised to refer to Annexure-I, II A & II-B
Click here to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Official Notification