Institute of Actuaries of India announces Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2021 (December Session), Apply now
ACET 2021 – Institute of Actuaries of India invites application for ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) for December 2021 Session. ACET 2021 will be a home based online Exam.
Interested candidates can apply for ACET 2021 through online mode till October 26, 2021. Candidates can check information related to ACET 2021 from the page below.
ACET 2021 Important Dates
- ACET December 2021 Registrations Start: 09th July 2021
- ACET December 2021 Registrations Close: 26th October 2021
- ACET 2021 Admit Card Release Date: 26th November 2021
- Date of Exam (ACET December 2021): 11th December 2021, (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Announcement of Results: 18th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ACET 2021
- The eligibility criteria of ACET are as follows:
- Students who have appeared or have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination
- Applicants, who already qualified higher level education and also those working and having qualifications in mathematical subjects, are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
- Postgraduate, Graduate, Eng. Students, Chartered, Mgt. students and Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries degree holders in Statistical Sciences & Mathematics etc, can also apply
ACET 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates can apply through online mode only at the official website http://www.actuariesindia.org/
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking
ACET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: Online Home Based Examination
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours
- Language: English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
ACET 2021 Syllabus
- Section I: The question paper shall be based on i) Mathematics, ii) Statistics and iii) Data Interpretation.
- Section II: The question paper shall be based on i) English and ii) Logical Reasoning
ACET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available under your ACET Login on 26th December 2021 for download at the www.actuariesindia.org
- All examination related details will be updated under your ACET Login on 24th April 2021.
- Mumbai; Delhi; Kolkata; Bangalore; Gurgaon; Chennai; Pune; Hyderabad; Jaipur; Ahmedabad; Lucknow; Chandigarh; Indore; Bhopal; Nagpur; Surat; Ranchi; Kochi; Bhubaneswar; Dehradun; Patna; Vizag; Coimbatore; Guwahati and Raipur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website