Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2022, Apply Now
ACET 2022 – Institute of Actuaries of India invites application for ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) June 2022 will be a Home Based Online Examination.
Interested candidates can apply for ACET 2022 through online mode till June 02, 2022. Candidates can check information related to ACET 2022 from the page below.
- ACET June 2022 Registrations Start: 11th January 2022 from 3:00 PM
- ACET June 2022 Registrations Close: 02nd June 2022 up to 3.00 PM
- Date of Exam (ACET June 2022): 25th June 2022 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Announcement of Results: 02nd July 2022
- Any candidate studying for
- Students who have appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination and waiting for the result
- A candidate who have passed 10+2 or any other higher courses/examinations
- Finance, or any other stream, but you have love for Mathematics and skills in Numeracy. Mathematical Sciences: Maths, Statistics, Econometrics or any other.
- Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant or a Company Secretary.
- Interested Candidates can apply through online mode only at the official website http://www.actuariesindia.org/
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: Online Home Based Examination
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours
- Language: English
- Types of Questions: 70 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
ACET 2022 Syllabus
- Section I: The question paper shall be based on i) Mathematics, ii) Statistics and iii) Data Interpretation.
- Section II: The question paper shall be based on i) English and ii) Logical Reasoning
ACET 2022 Admit Card
- Hall Ticket will be available under your ACET Login on 10th June 2022 for download at the below mentioned Link http://www.actuariesindia.org/ACET%20module/Acet_login.aspx
- All examination related details will be updated under your ACET Login on 23rd June 2022.
- Mumbai; Delhi; Kolkata; Bangalore; Gurgaon; Chennai; Pune; Hyderabad; Jaipur; Ahmedabad; Lucknow; Chandigarh; Indore; Bhopal; Nagpur; Surat; Ranchi; Kochi; Bhubaneswar; Dehradun; Patna; Vizag; Coimbatore; Guwahati and Raipur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website