Institute of Actuaries of India announces Actuarial Common Entrance Test for December 2023 Session, Apply Now
ACET Exam 2023 – Institute of Actuaries of India invites application for ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) 2023 for December session. The ACET 2023 will be a Home Based Online Examination.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2023
- Registrations Start: 13th July 2023 at 3.00 PM
- Registrations Close: 23rd November 2023 up to 3.00 PM
- Date of Exam: 23rd December 2023 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Date of Results: 30th December 2023
- Students who have appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination and waiting for the result.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or any other higher courses/examinations.
- Any candidate studying higher courses/examinations.
- Interested Candidates can apply through online mode only at the official website http://www.actuariesindia.org/
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking
- Mode of the Exam: Online Home Based Examination
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours
- Language: English
- Types of Questions: 70 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
- Section I: The question paper shall be based on i) Mathematics, ii) Statistics and iii) Data Interpretation.
- Section II: The question paper shall be based on i) English and ii) Logical Reasoning
- Mumbai; Delhi; Kolkata; Bangalore; Gurgaon; Chennai; Pune; Hyderabad; Jaipur; Ahmedabad; Lucknow; Chandigarh; Indore; Bhopal; Nagpur; Surat; Ranchi; Kochi; Bhubaneswar; Dehradun; Patna; Vizag; Coimbatore; Guwahati and Raipur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website