ACET 2021 June Exam Notification (out), Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Institute of Actuaries of India announces Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2021 (June Session)
ACET 2021 - Institute of Actuaries of India invites application for ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) for June 2021 Session. ACET 2021 will be a home based online Examination.
Interested candidates can apply for ACET 2021 through online mode till June 2, 2021. Candidates can check information related to ACET 2021 from the page below.
ACET 2021 Important Dates
- ACET March 2021 Registrations Start: 24th April 2021
- ACET March 2021 Registrations Close: 02nd June 2021
- ACET 2021 Admit Card Release Date: 11th June 2021
- Date of Exam (ACET June 2021): 26th June 2021, (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Announcement of Results: 03rd July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ACET 2021
- Candidates need to satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before appearing in the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria of ACET are as follows:
- Students who have appeared or have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination.
- Applicants, who already qualified higher level education and also those working and having qualifications in mathematical subjects, are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
- Postgraduate, Graduate, Engineering students, chartered, management students and cost accountants, company secretaries, degree holders in statistical sciences and mathematics etc, can also apply for the ACET.
ACET 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates can apply online mode only through the official website http://www.actuariesindia.org/
Procedure for the Online Registration of ACET
- Go to IAI website and signup at http://www.actuariesindia.org/
- It is mandatory to upload your passport size photograph as per the mentioned specification. You will receive a confirmation email, in case your uploaded photograph is up to the mark, else you will be receiving a rejection email asking you to re-upload.
- Select State, City and enter pin code at the time of registration from where you will appear for the examination. ACET Examination will be conducted in India only.
- Use registered email id and contact number throughout the examination process.
- On filling up the Online Registration Form, you will receive a confirmation mail at your registered email id giving you the link to proceed further by giving other details, uploading your photograph and making payment of registration fees by Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- After successful registration, you will be able to download the Welcome Kit of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution from your login download tab using the same id and password you had used for online ACET registration.
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee - Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment - Online through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking
ACET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: Online Home Based Examination
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours
- Language: English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
ACET 2021 Syllabus
- Section I: The question paper shall be based on i) Mathematics, ii) Statistics and iii) Data Interpretation.
- Section II: The question paper shall be based on i) English and ii) Logical Reasoning
ACET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available under your ACET Login on 11th June 2021 for download at the http://www.actuariesindia.org/downloads/Registration_Announcement_ACET_June_2021.pdf
- All examination related details will be updated under your ACET Login on 24th April 2021.
- Ensure to print your Admit card and keep Government issued photo Id proof (Aadhaar card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card or PAN card), in original (Hard Copy) with you during the Examination, if you fail to do so you will not be allowed to appear the examination.
- The entrance test will be held at the following cities: Mumbai; Delhi; Kolkata; Bangalore; Gurgaon; Chennai; Pune; Hyderabad; Jaipur; Ahmedabad; Lucknow; Chandigarh; Indore; Bhopal; Nagpur; Surat; Ranchi; Kochi; Bhubaneswar; Dehradun; Patna; Vizag; Coimbatore; Guwahati and Raipur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website