Institute of Actuaries of India announces Actuarial Common Entrance Test for March & June 2023 Session, Apply Now
ACET Exam 2023 – Institute of Actuaries of India invites application for ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) March & June 2023 will be a Home Based Online Examination.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2023
ACET March 2023
- ACET March 2023 Registrations Start: 03rd September 2022 at 3.00 PM
- ACET March 2023 Registrations Close: 17th February 2023 up to 3.00 PM
- Date of Exam (ACET March 2023): 18th March 2023 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Announcement of Results: 28th March 2023
ACET June 2023
- Online Registration starts from 21st December 2022, Wednesday from 3.00 P.M.
- Last date of Registration will be 1st March 2023, Wednesday till 3.00 P.M.
- Login Details for study material and case studies will be provided on 7th March 2023.
- Last date to submit the pre course assignment is 11th May 2023 up to 3.00 P.M.
- Business Game: Business game dates will be communicated to you via confirmation email.
- Online Examination will be held from 1st June 2023 from 3:00 P.M. onwards.
- Students who have appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination and waiting for the result.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or any other higher courses/examinations.
- Any candidate studying higher courses/examinations.
- Interested Candidates can apply through online mode only at the official website http://www.actuariesindia.org/
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test Fee : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking
- Mode of the Exam: Online Home Based Examination
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours
- Language: English
- Types of Questions: 70 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
- Section I: The question paper shall be based on i) Mathematics, ii) Statistics and iii) Data Interpretation.
- Section II: The question paper shall be based on i) English and ii) Logical Reasoning
- Mumbai; Delhi; Kolkata; Bangalore; Gurgaon; Chennai; Pune; Hyderabad; Jaipur; Ahmedabad; Lucknow; Chandigarh; Indore; Bhopal; Nagpur; Surat; Ranchi; Kochi; Bhubaneswar; Dehradun; Patna; Vizag; Coimbatore; Guwahati and Raipur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website