KRUCET 2019 Krishna University Common Entrance Test
KRUCET 2019 Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Process
KRUCET 2019 Notification - Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET 2019) into various Post Graduate (PG) Courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Krishna University Dr. MRAR P.G Centre, Nuzvid, and Colleges affiliated to Krishna University for the academic year 2019-20
Interested candidates can check all the details of KRUCET 2019 Notification like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page give below.
KRUCET 2019 Important Dates
- Notification Released on 09th March 2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 09th March 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee: 30th April 2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.250/-: 06th May 2019
- Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative): 13th May to 16th May 2019
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from Website: 07th May 2019
- Date of Publication of Result: 17th May 2019
Eligibility & Courses
- Courses Offered (Krishna University Campus, Machilipatnam)
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc., Ag./BVSc/Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/BE/B.Tech
- M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the common Core subjects or BSc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject
See: MSc Admission 2019
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme
- M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation: A pass in B.Sc., with any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or Passed/Appeared in B.Tech. Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E. (Electronics)/ B.E. (Computer Science),B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
- M.Sc. Electronics: A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject.
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject.
- M.Sc. Statistics: B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study.
- M.Sc. Chemistry Specializations: Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system
- M.Com.: All B.Com Graduates
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects
- M.A. History: BA with History or BA (O.L) or B.A.L.
- MHRM/MA Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Graduate
- M.A. Sociology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Psychology: (i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the paper or specialization. (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University. (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other category
- M.Ed.: B. Ed.
- M.A. Social Work: Any Graduate
- M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate, with certificate course in Traditional dance
- PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): Any Degree and a certificate course (or)diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PG Diploma in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt.: Intermediate with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: Any Degree
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance: 10th Class
- Certificate course in Yoga for Human Excellence: 10th Class
- Note: No entrance test for PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses
See: MA Admission 2019
KRUCET 2019 Test Centres
KRUCET 2019 Hall Tickets
- Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post they have to download from the website www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in before the date of Entrance Test by making use of application number.
- You may contact the Chief Superintendent of the Exam Centre one day before the Entrance Test on production of the following:
- Proof of submission of Online Application Form
- One attested passport photograph
- Crossed DD for Rs.50/- drawn in favour of "Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University" on Andhra Bank, A/c No.: 034610100039832 (Code No.: ANDB0000346) at Andhra Bank, Founders Branch, Machilipatnam
KRUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- No candidate will be admitted into examination hall without Hall-Ticket
- Each Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer
- The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz., Sections A & B with 30 question each and Section C with 40 questions
- In case of tie priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B. For some subjects the number of questions may bless
- Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper
- Candidates have to bring good quality HB Pencil and eraser for marking on the OMR Sheet (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Exam)
KRUCET 2019 Application Procedure
- A candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID
- The application should be submitted online only at the website www.krudoa.in, www.krishnauniversity.ac.in by registering the name and other details
- A Separate registration is required for each test. No change of subject shall be
- entertained at any stage
Cost of Application
- (Application Fee Rs.500/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.400/-)
- Application Form can also be downloaded from the website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in
- Application duly filled-in together with all required enclosures should be submitted only to the "Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University Dr MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid-521201, Krishna Dist., AP (OR) "Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam-521001" or by registered post or by speed post (in the cover provided) so as to reach on or before the prescribed dates mentioned already.