Home >> Latest Entrance Exam >>

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University AGRICET 2019 for B.Sc. Admission

agricet 2019

 

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University announces AGRICET 2019 Entrance Test for admission to Four year B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Degree Programme 2019-20

Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University AGRICET 2019 - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree programme through AGRICET 2019 for the academic year 2019-20.

 

See: B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2019

 

Particulars of AGRICET-2019

  • The entrance test will be held on 21-07-2019 between 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
  • The test duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
  • It consists of a total 120 questions. All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
  • The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
  • The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
  • The syllabus is as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming.

 

Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University AGRICET 2019 Important Dates:

  • Notification of AGRICET 2019: 06th June 2019
  • Commencement of submission of online application form: 06th June 2019
  • Last date of submission of online application form (without late fee):  30th June 2019
  • Last date of submission of online application form with late fee (Rs. 1000): 05th July 2019
  • Downloading of Hall Ticket from website: 14th July 2019 onwards
  • AGRICET 2019- Examination: 21st July 2019

 

See: B.Sc Admission 2019

 

Eligibility Criteria for Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University AGRICET 2019

  • Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming from ANGRAU/PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the Diploma Requirements in 2018-19 Academic Year can also apply by submitted a Completion Certificate from the concerned Head of the Institute) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2019 with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.

Total Number of B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma Holders

University Agricultural Colleges:

  • Agriculture: 97
  • Seed Technology: 13
  • Organic Farming: 02
  • Total: 112

Affiliated Agricultural Colleges (6 Nos.)

  • Agriculture: 62
  • Seed Technology: 21
  • Organic Farming: 04
  • Total: 72

Out of the 72 seats under Affiliated Agricultural Colleges, 65% of the seats will be filled under Convener Quota at the time of counselling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Affiliated Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2019 examination duly following the rules and regulations of the University.

Reservation:

  • As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.

Exam Centre:

  1. S.V Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dt.
  1. Bapatla, Guntur Dt.
  • Agricultural College
  • Dr. NTR College of Agricultural Engineering
  • Dr.NTR College of Food Science & Technology
  1. Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dt.

AGRICET 2019 Admit Card:

  • The online applied candidates can download hall tickets form 14th July 2019 onwards.

Qualifying marks for AGRICET 2019

  • The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRICET 2019 is 25% (30 marks out of 120 marks) of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms.No.179, LEN & TE, Dated: 16.06.1986).

 

Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University AGRICET 2019 Application Process

  • The candidates shall submit his/her AGRICET 2019 application ONLINE through the University website: www.angrau.ac.in with a fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) in case of SC, ST & PH candidates. The last date for application submission without late fee is 30-06-2019.
  • The candidates may also submit their online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General Candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC, ST& PH candidates from 01-07-2019 to 05-07-2019.
  • Candidate needs to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway
  • After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd.Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener - AGRICET 2019, The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, NAIRA 532 185 Srikakulam District, A.P. on or before 12-07-2019

 

See: Common Entrance Test CET Notification

 

For more details visit the official website www.angrau.ac.in

 

Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University

Administrative Office: LAM, Guntur-5220344, Andhra Pradesh