Institute of Technology and Management Gwalior announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22 (Summer Session)
ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission 2021 – Institute of Technology and Management Gwalior invites application for admission to the PhD Program through Entrance Exam for the session 2021-22 (Summer Session)
Interested candidates can check details on ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Biotechnology/ Microbiology
- Environmental Sciences
- Agriculture (Horticulture/Agronomy)
ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date of Online application :- 20th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test/Interview :- 26th July 2021
- Declaration of Result :- 14th August 2021
- Commencement Program :- 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission 2021
- Candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application, hold Master’s degree with at least stipulated percentages as below or an equivalent grade of the University, a deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University:
- Engineering – First Class at UG and/or PG level
- Science – 55 Per cent at PG level
- Management – 60 Per cent at PG level
- Computer Applications – 60 Per cent at PG level
- Humanities – 55 Per cent at PG level
ITM University Gwalior PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website http://itmuniversity.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- All relevant documents i.e., marksheet of qualifying examination, proof of age and other documents should be uploaded by the candidate along with an online application form.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- The candidate is expected to make a presentation on the research work he /she proposes to pursue. The experts may ask any question on his presentation and the syllabus prescribed for the entrance test.
- Note : Weightage is 100% for interview for candidates qualifying GATE/GPAT /NET/SLAT/ or U.G.C. /CHIR/DST or State Level Fellowship.
- Weightage is 20% for interview, 60% for written test & 20% aggregate or qualifying P.G. examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website