Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) announces Admission to PhD Program 2023-24
Guru Jambheshwar University PhD Admission 2023 – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2023-24
Guru Jambheshwar University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program & Seats Offered
- Mechanical Engineering – 16; Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 07; Pharmaceutics – 06; Pharmacology – 02; Pharmacognosy – 02; Food Technology – 03; Computer Sc. & Engineering – 21; Electronics & Communication Engineering – 19; Environment Science & Engineering – 03; Electrical Engineering – 06; Chemistry – 07; Haryana School of Business – 04; Mass Communication – 02; Physics – 04; Printing Technology – 02; Hindi – 02; Bio & Nano Technology – 07; Applied Psychology – 03; Economics – 02
- Availability of Information Brochure online Application form: 28.07.2023
- Last date of submission of online application form and payment of fee through Net banking/ Debit/Credit Card: 11.08.2023 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last date of submission of Submission of application form: 11.08.2023 (upto 12:00 midnight)
- Date of Interview before Admission Committee (Venue & Time: Department Concerned/School at 10:00 A.M.): 16.08.2023
- Display of Merit list on the University Website: 18.08.2023
- Date of counselling for admission in physical mode, and deposition of fee on the spot through online mode (Venue & Time: Department Concerned/School at 10:00 A.M.): 21.08.2023
- Display of category-wise vacant seats and the merit list for second counselling in physical mode on the university website.: 22.08.2023
- Date of second counselling for admission in physical mode, and deposition of fee on the spot through online mode (Venue & Time: Dept. Concerned/School at 10:00 A.M.): 24.08.2023
- Date of Commencement of Course Work: 25.08.2023
- Commencement of Course Work Examinations: February, 2024
- A candidate who wishes to be accepted as a candidate for Ph.D. programme must satisfy the following academic criteria:
- Master ‘s degree in the subject concerned or in an allied subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST, OBC (BC-A & BC-B non creamy layer) and Differently-abled candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- For Haryana School of Business: Master’s Degree or any other degree recognized equivalent thereto in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or in allied subjects or Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE/AIU or Graduates having passed their final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST, OBC (BC-A & BC-B
- non creamy layer) and Differently-abled candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Availability of Information Brochure- Ph.D. and online Application form (download from University website: www.gjust.ac.in
- Candidates read all Instructions carefully before applying.
- For General Category : 2000/-
- For reserved categories (SC/BC/DSC) : Rs. 500/-
- For Economical Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates of Haryana: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit/Debit/Net Banking
- Applications for enrolment to PhD Program shall be advertised once in a year normally in the month of April/May.
- The Teaching Departments/School/GJJM Institute of Religious Studies of the University will declare the total seats once in a year for PhD admission in the beginning of the academic session. The University shall notify the number of seats to be offered by each Department/School/Institute for admission in PhD program on annual basis as per schedule decided from time to time in accordance with the state reservation policy strictly.
- The number of seats once declared will not be increased in any circumstance.
- The candidates having UGC-CSIR/DBT/DST/ICMR/ASRB/UGC-National Fellowship for Schedule Caste students (NFSC)/HSCST-JRF(valid) qualified certificate with JRF award letter/Provisional DST Inspire Fellowship (one year validity subject to the final offer of fellowship as per criteria of DST failing which admission in Ph.D. shall be treated cancelled)/NET (Valid for three years from the date of issue of certificates)/Valid GATE/GPAT score will be exempted from taking Entrance Test. The Ph.D. seats will be first offered to these candidates in following preferences as per merit criteria mentioned in sub clause-vii:
- UGC-CSIR//DBT/DST/ICMR/ASRB/UGC-National Fellowship for Schedule Caste students (NFSC)/HSCST-JRF(valid)/DST Inspire Fellowship candidates
- the candidates having HSCST-JRF.
- The Candidates having NET (Valid for three years from the date of issue of certificates). The condition of validity of duration of three years of issuance of NET certificate will not be applicable on the regular teachers working in State Universities/Central Universities and Govt./Govt. Aided Colleges.
- The Candidates having Valid GATE/ GPAT score
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023