Xavier’s University Kolkata announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
ST Xavier’s University Kolkata MBA Admission – Xavier Business School (XBS), being launched by St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata (SXUK) – A Xavier Brand Management announces admission to two-year, full time residential MBA (Master of Business Administration) Degree Program for the academic year 2022-24.
MBA Programs Offered
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management System
- Operations Management
ST Xavier’s University Kolkata MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for the submission of online application and the application: 23rd March 2022
- Tentative Dates for Publication of the Selection List on the Website: 09th April 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 20th April 2022
ST Xavier’s University Kolkata MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To seek admission for this course, the candidates should fulfill the following Criteria:
- Any full time UG Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from a recognized University (Approved by UGC/Any other recognized body), with a minimum of 50% of marks (or equivalent grade point) in the aggregate. In case of SC, ST Candidates and Christian candidates, 45% in the aggregate
- Those who are appearing for the final examination during the present academic year are also eligible and may submit the marks till the last Semester or the last Year, as the case may be.
- Appearance for any of the National Level Entrance Tests for MBA, such as XAT, CAT, GMAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT etc., which is valid for the present academic year.
ST Xavier’s University Kolkata MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://sxuk.edu.in/
- Candidates desiring to seek admission to Xavier Business School (XBS), have to do the following:
- Go through the Prospectus carefully (uploaded in the University Website: www.sxuk.edu.in) and study the requirements of documents and other details, which are described clearly in the Prospectus and/or in the Application Form
- Applications have to be filled in and uploaded online, as instructed in the Website of the University.
- An auto-generated Application Number will be provided at the time of filling the application form. Please note that for all future contacts, you are required to give reference to this Application Number.
- Please follow the instructions given in the Website to complete the application, and also to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
- Selection will be based Class X Marks, Class XII Marks, Qualifying Degree Marks, National Level Entrance Test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc.), Work Experience (if any), English Language Capability & Group Discussions and Personal Interviews
- The short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and English Language Test, before they are finally selected for admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website