SP Jain Institute of Management and Research announced admission to Fellow Program in Management for Session 2024, Apply now
SPJIMR Mumbai FPM Admission 2024 – S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2024. The Fellow Program in Management (FPM), approved by AICTE, is a doctoral-level program of SPJIMR designed to create world-class researchers and faculty in various management disciplines. It encourages rigorous interdisciplinary research in contemporary areas of management and focuses on relevant and contextual research to address current business issues and aims to create knowledge that helps shape the world for a better future. Read the post below for more details on SPJIMR Mumbai FPM Admission 2024.
- FPM Application window opens: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
- Research Aptitude Test (RAT online exam): Saturday, March 23, 2024
- Interview Dates: Monday, April 1, 2024- Thursday, April 25, 2024
- Result Announcement: 1st week of May 2024
- Batch Inauguration & Commencement: Thursday, June 6, 2024
- A Master’s Degree / Equivalent in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (with a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 50 percent marks)
- Five-year/four-year Integrated Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks
- A valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/NET mgt. /MAT/XAT/PET score
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50 percent marks in the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Preferably three years of work experience which is relevant to their specialisation or in a related discipline.
- All applications need to be submitted online at SPJIMR’s website www.spjimr.org.
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Create your login
- Step 2 : Verify Email
- Step 3 : Fill Application Form Online
- Step 4 : Upload required Documents
- Step 4 : Pay Application fee
- Application Processing fee is INR :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- The shortlisting panel will look at academic qualifications, work experience, profile, motivation, recommendations and fit with the institute’s research profile and its mission.
- Every shortlisted candidate will appear for a Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and a Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website