SCMS Cochin School of Business announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program for Session 2024, Apply now
SCMS Cochin PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024 – SCMS Cochin School of Business invites application for admission to two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2024-26 (33rd Batch). The PGDM Programme of SCMS Cochin has been restructured in 2023 considering the needs of modern outcome based education architectured to enable students acquire 21st century skills and face the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world. Keeping in mind the outcome needs of providing students with a solid foundation in business fundamentals, opportunities for specialization, and being job-ready, the program has been designed on the bedrock of the KSA model of Knowledge, Skills and Attitude. Read the post below for more details on SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission 2024
CMS Cochin PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024
- Two-year full-time PGDM (General Management with dual specialisation)
- Two-year full-time PGDM with an annual intake of 180 students.
- Three-year part-time PGDM has an annual intake of 30 students.
- Any one of the following specializations can be opted for, along with Marketing Management:
- Marketing (compulsory)
- Human Resources
- Systems & Operations
- Data Science and Business Analytics
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Online Interview commences on: To be announced
- Graduation (any discipline) – Pass Marks with 50% in aggregate from a recognised university. Final year students are eligible to apply if they expect to score the requisite marks.
- Any of the following Entrance Test Score:
- 50 % in MAT / ATMA
- 60 percentile CAT / XAT
- 100 marks in CMAT
- 108 marks in KMAT (KERALA )
- Age – Minimum 20 years, maximum 50 years.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.scms.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Click on https://admissions.scms.edu.in/ to apply online
- Step 2 : Fill all columns, including academic scores/marks available till date
- Step 3 : Upload photograph
- Step 4 : Make online payment of Rs 950/- towards Registration Fee and Application Fee
- Application Fee : Rs. 950/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Qualified students will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on academic scores and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The following documents have to be submitted on the day of Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- Attested copy of the School Leaving Certificate or any other equivalent document to prove date of birth.
- Attested copies of the Mark Lists of Class 10, Class 12, Graduation and Masters (if applicable) examinations.
- Attested copy of Graduation Degree Certificate.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Score Card of Entrance Test
- Students who do not have some of the above documents may request for delayed submission, stating reasons and indicating probable date of submission.
- Merit is the only criterion for getting admission to the PGDM programme.
For further information and to apply online, please visit official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023