St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2023, Apply now
JIM Tiruchirappalli MBA Admission 2023 – St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM), Tiruchirappalli invites application for admission to its 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2023-2025
JIM Tiruchirappalli MBA Admissions 2023
- Online application open: 16th December 2022
- Last date for applying online: Will be announced shortly
- Submission of filled-in applications in person – Email: Will be announced shortly
- JIM Selection Process: Will be announced shortly
- Publication of provisionally selected candidates: Will be announced shortly
- Payment of fees and admissions: Will be announced shortly
- Graduates of any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Students awaiting their final semester results can also apply with the V/VII semester results. The final semester and all other pending papers if any must be cleared before 31st July 2023.
- The candidates who have taken any one of the Common Entrance Tests namely TANCET/MAT/XAT/CAT/CMAT /ATMA.
- Step-1: Apply online at www.jim.ac.in
- Syep-2: After online fee payment of Rs.1000/- towards application processing and application submission, the applicant should take a print out of the filled in application along with the self-attested photocopies of the necessary documents and send it through post to the Institute.
- Note : Bank charges for online payment are applicable which depends on the bank and payment method. In case of any payment failure JIM is not responsible.
- The submitted applications will be scrutinized for selection by the JIM Admissions Office.
- The short listed candidates will receive Call Letters through email for the JIM selection process. Initial shortlisting will be done on the basis of the UG marks.
- Selection process will be conducted in 3 phases, based on the candidate’s date of application submission.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process that consists of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (WT-GD-PI).
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the composite score obtained by the candidate in JIM Selection Process along with the Common Entrance Test(s) Scores, Percentage in Under Graduation and Work Experience (If any).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website