Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management announces MBA – Public Systems (MBA-PS) Admission 2022, Apply now
IISWBM Kolkata MBA Public Systems Admission – Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admission to MBA – Public Systems (MBA-PS), two years full-time degree Course of the Calcutta University and approved by AICTE for the session 2022-24
MBA – Public Systems specialization Offered
- Energy Management
- Environment Management
- Health Care and Hospital Management
- Transportation and Logistics Management
IISWBM Kolkata MBA Public Systems Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Form : 18th May, 2022
- Group Discussion, Interview & Result : March-May, 2022
- Session Begins: 2nd week of July, 2022
IISWBM Kolkata MBA Public Systems Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates in any professional course (Engineering, Medical etc.) LLB (5 years), Honours or equivalent candidates from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST / NC-OBC / PWD) in graduation. Those who will be appearing for the final examinations in 2022 may also apply.
IISWBM Kolkata MBA Public Systems Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit IISWBM’s admission portal. Read the Instructions carefully and do the needful
- The application can be submitted via online or offline process:
- Purchase by paying Rs 900/- in cash at IISWBM, Management House, Kolkata 700073 OR
- Print out the Application Form available online
- Visit : https://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Read the Brochure to check eligibility criteria and other details
- Be ready with the List of documents that should be attached
- During the application process, User ID & Password will be generated and sent by SMS or Email.
- Please note it down for further reference Follow the path and pay by net banking, Debit Card or Credit Card Print the filled in Application form and Payment receipt and post to IISWBM or drop at IISWBM drop box with all the documents.
- The applicants for the admission to the MBA-PS Course are required to take CAT / MAT / CMAT /JEMAT / GATE / GMAT / ATMA. The candidates short-listed on the basis of cutoff marks in the above selection tests would be required to appear for a group discussion and personal interview at IISWBM, Kolkata, The Final selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- The composite score is calculated on the basis of relative weightage in four categories, viz, academic qualifications & work experience, MAT / CAT / CMAT /JEMAT / GATE / ATMA / GMAT Score, Performance in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), SC/ ST / NC-OBC Candidates will be selected as per norms.
For more details and apply please visit the official website