Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur announces Admission to Master of Business Administration 2022
IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) University, Jaipur invites application for admission to the two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs for the academic year 2022
Read further to check out more information on IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission 2022.
MBA Program offered
- MBA in Hospital and Health Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Development Management
IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- IIHMR-U MAT: Tuesday, March 01, 2022
- Group Discussion: Thursday, March 03, 2022
- Personal Interview: Friday, March 04, 2022
- IIHMR-U MAT: Tuesday, April 05, 2022
- Group Discussion: Thursday, April 07, 2022
- Personal Interview: Friday, April 08, 2022
- IIHMR-U MAT: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Group Discussion: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Personal Interview: Friday, May 20, 2022
- IIHMR-U MAT Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Group Discussion: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Personal Interview: Friday, June 24, 2022
IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score
- GPAT score is accepted for admission in MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT scores but wish to apply for MBA Programs, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT and GD-PI at IIHMR University Jaipur.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree programme or awaiting the result of their final year examination in 2022 may also apply. If selected, these candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply
IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates aspiring for admission to MBA may apply online on the official website: www.iihmr.edu.in.
- Kindly fill the complete details and you will get a login id and password.
- As the number of seats are limited in all the programs, candidates may opt for more than one MBA program to increase their chances of selection.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
- The eligible candidates are invited for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT, the Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- The candidate will be assessed on the following criteria:
- GPAT score is accepted for admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score : 30 *
- Qualification (Graduation Marks) : 30
- Group discussion : 15
- Personal interview : 20
- Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities/Work Experience : 05
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Minimum scores in the aptitude test for admission
- CAT/ XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/GPAT:
- Minimum 50 percentile/ qualifying score in any of the national level entrance exams. Those who have less than 50 percentile will be required to appear in IIHMR UMAT.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website