GITAM Institute of Management (GIM) notifies Online Test (GOT) 2021 for Management courses
GITAM GOT 2021 – GITAM Institute of Management (GIM) one of the constituents of GITAM University invites application for admission to its Postgraduate and Undergraduate Management Program through its Online Entrance Test (GOT) 2021.
GITAM offers admission in Management courses in Bengaluru, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad campuses.
Course and Duration
- Bachelor of Business Administration : 3 year
- BBA (Business Analytics) : 3 year
- BBA (Business Process Management) with TCS : 3 Years
- BBA (Financial Markets) with NSE : 3 Years
- BBA (Fintech) : 3 Years
- BBA (Logistics) with LSC : 3 Years
- BBA (Management Accounting) with CIMA,UK : 3 Years
- BMS (Aviation and Air Cargo) : 3 Years
- B.Com. (H) with ACCA, UK : 3 Years
- B.Com. (Accounting, Auditing and Taxation) : 3 Years
- Master of Business Administration : 2 Years
- MBA (Business Analytics) : 2 Years
- MBA (International Business) : 2 Years
- MBA (Health Care and Hospital Management)weekend program : 2 Years
GITAM GOT 2021 Important Dates
Phase 5 Exam Schedule
- Last Date to apply :- 15th August 2021
- Exam Date :- 17th & 18th August 2021 (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Results :- 19th August 2021
- Counselling :- 20th to 22nd August 2021
Personal Interview prior to Counseling
- VSP & HYD :- Humanities UG & PG Stream
- VSP : Law UG & PG Stram
- All Campuses : Management PG Stream
- HYD Campus :- Science UG & PG Stream
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM GOT 2021
For PG Programs
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- A high score in CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT (or) A high score in GIM online test (GOT).
For UG Programs
- Minimum of 50% marks in, 60% for (business analytics) in Pre-university/ Higher Secondary /10+2 / Intermediate examination with mathematics as core subject from any recognized board or council.
- Qualified in UGAT or GAT (or) Qualified in GIM online test (GOT).
GITAM GOT 2021 Application Process
- Candidate can apply online on the official website https://apply.gitam.edu/
- Carefully read GAT-2021 information, before proceeding to apply online.
- Candidates read all the instructions and eligibility criteria for the admission test before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- GITAM Institute of Management uses a rigorous set of admission criteria, based on a combination of academic abilities, interpersonal skills, and your GAT score.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online mode.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their application and Admissions test score. Participants with a low Admissions test score and a poor application are rejected in this round.
- The shortlisted candidates are then screened in a Personal Interview and other qualitative parameters.
- The duration of the test is 1 hour. The test consists of three sections and all questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question has four options of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks. The wrong answer and unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
- Section A : English Language : 25 questions : 50 marks
- Section B : Numerical and Data Analysis : 25 questions : 50 marks
- Section C : Reasoning and Intelligence : 25 questions : 50 marks
- Section D : General Knowledge : 25 questions : 50 marks
- The duration of the test is 90 Minutes. The test consists of five sections and all questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question has four options of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. The wrong answer and unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
- Section A : Language Comprehension : 40 questions : 40 marks
- Section B : Mathematics 40 questions : 40 marks
- Section C : Intelligence and Critical Reasoning : 40 questions : 40 marks
- Section D : Indian and Global Environment : 40 questions : 40 marks
- Section E : Data Analysis and Sufficiency : 40 questions : 40 marks
Mode of Test
- The test will be held online.
- The students can give the test through a computer, tablet or a mobile, which should have an internet connection and a working front camera. The test is web proctored and usage of any unfair means is forbidden. The login details for the test will be shared with the candidates prior to the exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website