Birla Global University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2024, Apply now
Birla Global University MBA Admission 2024 – Birla Global University (BGU), Bhubaneswar invites application for admission into 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Birla School of Management (BSoM) for the academic session 2024-25. The Birla School of Management(BSoM) was established to meet the corporate and entrepreneurial needs of India. The two-year full-time MBA Program aims at training the high calibre professionals who devote themselves to effective management of an organization by achieving excellence with values. The programme enables the participants to understand current business challenges and prepares them with the aid of updated technologies and advanced pedagogy to successfully face global business demands. Check out more details on Birla Global University MBA Admission 2024 from the post below.
Birla Global University MBA Admission 2024
MBA Specialization Offered
- Human Resources and Operations
- Online Application Process: On going
- Last date to fill up online form: 09th December 2023
- Candidates should have a good academic record with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent CGPA) in his/her Graduation (10+2+3 system) from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply, however they must submit their mark sheet immediately on the receipt of the same.
- Applicants must have a valid CAT 2023 / XAT 2024 /CMAT 2023 or MAT/ Admission Entrance Test of BGU score card.
- Eligibility for MBA (Specialization: Banking Technology) is B.E. / B. Tech / BCA
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://forms.bgu.ac.in/
- Please sign in with a valid email id to initiate the registration process. All communications regarding admissions will be directed to the email you provide. It is therefore important that you sign in with an email id that you access regularly.
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee (non-refundable) using payment gateway
- Application Fee: Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- The applicant to the program is selected on the basis of BGU Selection process based on past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score; GDPI or Comprehensive PI; written ability test (WAT).
- Suitable weightages for Work Experience, Academic & Regional Background, and Professional Qualification etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023