Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) Faridabad MBA in Financial Management Admission 2022, Apply now
AJNIFM Faridabad MBA FM Admission 2022 – Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) Faridabad invites applications from the interested candidates for admission to two-years full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Financial Management for from the batch 2022-2024
AJNIFM Faridabad MBA FM Admission 2022
AJNIFM Faridabad MBA FM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Submission of the form/Nominations from their Sponsoring Organization: 01st June 2022
- Group Discussion & Interviews etc. 15th June, 2022 from 10 a.m. onwards
- Start of the programme 01st July, 2022
AJNIFM Faridabad MBA FM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For officers from Central Governments/ State Govts./ Union Territories/ Central PSUs/ State PSUs/ Autonomous Organizations under State or Central Govts./ Other bodies of the Central/ State Government from India or Abroad
- All participants must have completed Graduation or a degree equivalent thereto from an Indian/foreign university (institution) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level must be 50%.
- The upper age limit for all participants is 50 years on the last date of submission of the application form for the programme.
- Aspiring participants from the corporate sector must give their percentile score of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT and ought to have work experience of minimum three years at a managerial position in a corporate entity considered to be equivalent to pay level 12 of central government
AJNIFM Faridabad MBA FM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Admission forms annexed in the prospectus or alternatively may be downloaded from AJNIFM website http://www.nifm.ac.in/
- Applications, complete in all respect, should reach by post to Dr. K. P. Kaushik, Professor (Finance & Accounts) and Program Chair, Post-Graduation Diploma in Financial Management, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management, Sector- 48, Pali Road, Faridabad, Pin code – 121001 (Haryana) by the due date in a sealed envelope superscripted as “Application for Post-Graduation Diploma in Financial Management”.
- For Govt. Executives (India and Overseas): Applicants will initially be short listed by the Institute. This would be communicated to the candidates and/or their sponsors through email and/or phone. The sponsors would be requested to depute their candidates well in time for attending the GD & Interviews, meant for shortlisting the candidates.
- For Corporate Executives: Applicants are required to submit their percentile score of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT and they will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Score Accepted – All CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT last two year score only.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website