UP JEE (P) 2021 Exam Dates Announced, Courses, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
UP Polytechnic 2021 – Joint Entrance Exam Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) invites application for UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE (P) 2021 for admission to Diploma, Post Diploma, Post-Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology, and Management Program for academic session 2021.
UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination or UP JEE (P) is a State Level Entrance Exam which is being conducted for admission to different courses in Polytechnic Institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education and others.
Also see : UPJEE 2021 revised exam date announced
UP Polytechnic 2021 Details
- Exam Name – UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE (P) 2021
- Types of Exam – UG Level
- Conducting Body – JJoint Entrance Exam Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)
- Courses Offered – Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy & other Diploma Courses
UP Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form 2021- Will be Available Soon
- Last Date to Submit – April 15, 2021 extended till April 30, 2021
- Application Form Correction – 2nd week of March 2021
- Admit Card Availability –
April 2021expected to be August 25, 2021
- UP Polytechnic Exam Date 2021 –
15th to 20th June 2021August 31 to September 4, 2021.
- Result Declaration Dates – 3rd week of May 2021
- Start the Counselling – May or June 2021
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/ appeared with Agriculture & Minimum 35% marks or Agriculture Subject in 12th|
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)|
|Library & Information Science||12th passed/ appeared|
|E1 (Bio) E2 (Math)||Diploma in Pharmacy||Passed in 10+2 with Physic and Chemistry as compulsory subject with Math / Biology (Zoology and Botany)|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/appeared)|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 35% marks|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects|
|K1 to K8||Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses||Intermediate Science|
|Intermediate Science with Vocational/ Technical subjects|
|ITI Trade (Minimum 2 years duration)|
- There is not any upper age bar but candidates must attain a minimum 14 years on 1st July 2021. There is no upper age limitation specified by the authority.
UP Polytechnic 2021 Application Process
- Apply online only at official website https://jeecup.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P#
- Before filling the online application, please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2021
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form and upload required documents.
- On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in UPJEE(POLYTECHNIC)-2021
- General / OBC – Rs. 300/- per application form + bank charges
- SC / ST – Rs. 200/- per application form + bank charges
- Payment Mode – The application fee payment can be made a) by Net-banking/Credit/Debit card, or; b) by depositing fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form.
- Telephone Number 0522 2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695 and 2636589 will also be functional on all working days from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM for general facilitation. Email can also be sent on email@example.com for better assistance
UP Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
- Scheme of examination indicates the type of questions, marks and mode of exam.
Mode of Exam
- The Papers of UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) for Group A, E1 and E2 will be conducted in Offline mode only.
- The Papers of rest Groups i.e. B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8 will be conducted in ONLINE mode in selected districts.
Type of Exam
- UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2020 shall have one paper for each group having 100 objective type questions.
Language of Question Paper
- All examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English medium
Provisions for Persons with Disabilities
- The candidates with disability should fill in the type of disability correctly in the online application form for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2021
- Only the candidates who have 40% or more permanent disability, are eligible to avail the benefits of this subcategory.
- Persons with disabilities (including Colour Blindness) are not allowed to apply in courses of Group I (Courses related to Aeronautical Engineering)
- OFFLINE Examination will be conducted in all districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- ONLINE Examination will be conducted in selected districts of Uttar Pradesh. However, to facilitate smooth conduction of examination, a different district may be allotted.
UP Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website before 10 days of commencement of the entrance examination through their login and password
- The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website only. The Candidates are also advised to regularly see UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website for updates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website