JEECUP announces UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam 2022, Fill the Application Form now
UP Polytechnic 2022 – Joint Entrance Exam Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) invites application for UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE (P) 2022 for admission to Diploma, Post Diploma, Post-Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology, and Management Program for Academic Session 2022.
UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination or UP JEE (P) is a State Level Entrance Exam which is being conducted for admission to different courses in Polytechnic Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education and others.
UP Polytechnic 2022 Details
- Exam Name: UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE (P) 2022
- Types of Exam: UG Level
- Conducting Body: Joint Entrance Exam Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)
- Courses Offered: Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy & other Diploma Courses
UP Polytechnic Dates 2022
- Application Form Availability: 15th February 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Form:
17th April 2022extended till 30th April 2022
- Correction Window Availability: 18th to 22nd April 2022
- Admit Card Releasing Date: 29th May 2022
- UPJEE Exam Date: 06th to 12th June 2022
- Result Declaration: 17th June 2022
- Commencement of Counselling: 20th June to 12th August 2022
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria
- Group-A – Engineering and Technology Diploma: Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks.
- Group-B – Agricultural Engineering: Candidates should have passed class 10th with agriculture as a subject and have scored minimum 35% marks
- Group-C – Fashion Design, Home Science, Textile Design & Engineering: Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board with at least 35% marks.
- Group-D – Modern Office Mgt. & Secretarial Practice, Library & Information Science: Candidates should have passed class 12th from a recognized board with Hindi and English as subjects.
- Group-E – Diploma in Pharmacy: Applicants should have passed class 12th with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/biology.
- Group-F – PG Diploma in Biotechnology: Candidates should have done B.Sc from a recognized University with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry as the subjects.
- Group-G – PG Diploma: Candidates should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Group-H – Diploma in Hotel Mgt. & Catering Technology: Applicants should have passed class 12th from a recognized board with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- Group-I – Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Eng.: Students should have completed class 12th from a recognized board and have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Group-K1 to K8 – Lateral Entry to 2nd year of Eng. & Technology Diploma Course: Applicants should have passed intermediate examination with science or intermediate science with vocational subjects or possess ITI trade skills.
- There is not any upper age bar but candidates must attain a minimum 14 years on 1st July 2022. There is no upper age limitation specified by the authority.
UP Polytechnic Application Process 2022
- Apply online only at official website https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/
- Before filling the online application, please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC)-2022
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form and upload required documents. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in UPJEE(POLYTECHNIC)-2022
- General / OBC – Rs. 300/- per application form + bank charges
- SC / ST – Rs. 200/- per application form + bank charges
- The application fee payment can be made a) by Net-banking/Credit/Debit card, or; b) by depositing fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form.
- Telephone Number 0522 2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695 and 2636589 will also be functional on all working days from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM for general facilitation
UP Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of UP Polytechnic exam is as follows-
- Exam Mode: Offline mode (pen and paper-based)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Total No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Medium: Hindi and English
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ based)
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for marking correct option
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for marking incorrect option
UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2022
- The syllabus of the UPJEE exam will vary from course to course. Typically, the candidates will have to study the subjects taught in the qualifying examination (class 10th, 12th, graduation) as applicable.
- OFFLINE Examination will be conducted in all districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- ONLINE Exam will be conducted in selected districts of Uttar Pradesh. However, to facilitate smooth conduction of examination, a different district may be allotted.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website before 10 days of commencement of the entrance examination through their login and password
- Candidates are advised to download their admit cards from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website only. The Candidates are also advised to regularly see UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website for updates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website