University of Jammu announces Combined Entrance Test for PhD Admission for Session 2022, Apply Now
Jammu University PhD Admission – University of Jammu invites applications from eligible candidates on the prescribed form for the Combined Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for the Session 2022.
Check out the post below for more details on Jammu University PhD Admission 2021.
PhD Program offered
- PhD Program in Biotechnology, Economics, Electronics, Geology, Home Science, Management Studies (TBS-03, Bhaderwah-01), Museology, Law, Library & Information Science, Punjabi, Physics, Sanskrit, Remote Sensing and GIS Sociology, Statistics, Zoology
Jammu University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of application form in the department/centre concerned is : 24th January 2022
Jammu University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate shall be eligible for enrolment to the Ph.D., if he/she has obtained a Master’s Degree, with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/STPWD Candidates) in the programme in which he/she desires to work for Ph.D.
- The candidates seeking admission to Ph.D Programme shall have to undergo Entrance Test.
- A candidate is required to obtain minimum 50% marks in the Entrance Test that shall be considered as the eligibility for further processing of the case of the candidate. The Part time aspirants with NOC from the parent department are only eligible to apply for admission, through entrance test.
- The candidates who have appeared in M.A/M.Sc./M.Com 4th semester/final examination can also apply for Entrance Test for Ph.D. and their case will be considered only if their result is declared at the time of determining the merit.
Jammu University PhD Admission Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website (https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/)
- The application form complete with all details and scanned copies of supporting documents shall be deposited in the department concerned.
- The application fee (Rs. 220/-) shall be deposited online through transfer to concerned department after obtaining information about bank details from the department (e-mail ids in Annexure 11)
- Receipt of the fee be scanned and attached with the application form. The fee (Rs.220/) can also be deposited in the department through Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of the Registrar, University of Jammu.
- Detailed Information can also be had from the University Website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in/ concerned department/Centre.
- The last date for submission of application form in the department/centre concerned is 24.01.2022.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 50% weightage in the entrance test and 50% weightage in their academic merit at PG level.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website