University of Delhi announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Nanotechnology for session 2021
University of Delhi PG Diploma Admission 2021 – University of Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Nanotechnology for the academic year 2021-22.
University of Delhi PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Application Process :- 02nd week of May 2021
- Last date for receipt of application by the university :- 03rd week of June 2021
- Date of Aptitude Test :- Last week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Delhi PG Diploma Admission 2021
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate in any of these courses B.Sc (H) Botany/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Physics/Zoology, B.Sc (Program) Life Sciences/Applied Life Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Applied Physical Sciences/Electronics, B.Tech and B.Sc (General) with relevant subjects.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year examination of the above courses can also apply.
- Reservation of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the University/UGC Norms.
University of Delhi PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.du.ac.in/
- Applications can also be downloaded from the website.
- Application forms can be obtained from the College office on payment of Rs 100/- in cash or by demand draft in favour of Principal, Maitreyi College payable at New Delhi on all working days from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Application fee Rs 100/- as demand draft in favour of Principal, Maitreyi College payable at New Delhi.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website